Red Leader and Thomas pt2

//sorry took me so long power went out so no WiFi anyways you guys don't care about that onto to the story.//

Chapter 2 Results

Toms P.O.V
Oh joyest day I get to go the see the asshole on my time off.
My breath hitched as I knocked on his door
I heard a low groaning tone from the other side. "Come in." It demanded.
Against my better judgment I went in the room and put some work I did earlier on his desk I don't even dare say his name the thought of him made me sick.
The man in the chair didn't even look at me he reached got the papers skimmed over them and put them back on the table.
"Good work Thomas you are dismissed." He said
"Thank you red leader." I said faking a smile walking out of the room.
That went weirdly okay...? 

Tords P.O.V

God this headache
God this headache
God this headache 
I couldn't help but rub my temples and groan He was in such a bad mood he couldn't even get angry at his joke for a quote on quote assistant I chuckled I could get better assistance from a dog.
Hesitantly I grabbed a radio from my pocket and spoke softly
"Thomas."
"Thomas do you copy?"

Toms P.O.V

I heard my name being called on the radio and spoke into it heading back towards his office. "Yes red leader?" I again faked a positive attitude.

"I need you to get me some ibuprofen from the sick bay and come back please." I stopped Wow the guy got sick I think serves him right I thought heading towards the sick bay. "Copy that red leader on my way to sick bay now." I speed walked towards the sick bay passing by all the Wounded and sick soldiers god I could help but feel pity for the poor bastards it looked like a morgue in here. "Hello I need some ibuprofen for Red leader." I talked to a lady in a lab coat I figured she'd know where to find it. "Oh u-uh." He stuttered looking around the name on her name tag read Sophia huh weird name.
I snapped out of my thoughts when she spoke. "Here you go!" He handed me a flask of what looks to be medicine hopefully it was. "Thank you." I said walking back towards red leaders office.
Today has been oddly quite
Oddly peaceful
Oddly non infuriating
I knocked again on the Tords door not waiting for a come in this time. "Here you go sir." I handed him the flask of medicine and he drank a quick swig and set it down. "Anything else I can-" I was interrupted by him.
"Yes you can." He said rubbing his temples guy must have a headache.
"Just stay here and talk to me I need something to distract me from this fucking migraine."
I sat down in the chair in front of him. "Uh hows life going?" I ask not much for small talk only when I'm drunk speaking of drunk I think I have some Smirnoff in my back pocket I reached behind home and pulled the flask taking a huge gulp. "There we go now I can talk good." I said to myself quietly.
"Fine for the moment." Tord said we talked for a bit then it hit me wow I must have drunken to much
"W-Well that's good." I hiccuped. "You know what's weird have you ever had fantasies about like." I took another drink. "Lik-like banging your boss??" I asked laughing like a idiot.
He didn't seem to find it that funny in fact he got kinda pissed and blushed.
"Wow blushing that's gay dude." I said my words sluring. "You know I feel like you-your a pretty good guy you're just a dickhead sometimes." I said. "Thank you." He said in return.
I walked over to my boss that was looking at the floor and sat on his lap. "Hey want to make my fantasies come true?" I said drunkly

//yes I know it's shit sorry it's little bit rushed also yes I know cliffhanger haha so yeah alright well uh sorry for not being able to write sooner and see ya.//