Red leader and Thomas.

Hello everyone I just wanted to say that my writing has changed a little bit and I wanted to know if you would like me to keep it like this or change it back and make a book specifically on the red leader Tord idea so please tell me if you like my new writing style or want the old one back thanks! -love Sinlord.//

No ones P.O.V//
Red leader and Thomas
13:00 hours
Part 1
Day 1

Tord or red leader as he made everyone call him sat behind his desk flipping through some papers his assistant and old 'friend' set in front of him.
Thomas was his name and he was shaking nervously as he set the papers in front of his boss he knew his boss didn't appreciate bad news.

"Sir... Sir the reports came in blue team.. team is quiet and yellow team has taken over green teams base." He managed to mutter out as he prepared for his boss to yell and sure enough he did.

Tord yelled in pure fury from stress and now the news he just revived. "Do you mean to tell me, that our ONLY FUCKING ALLY WE HAD WAS TERMINATED." Tord stood up quickly and slammed on his desk throwing the papers across the room.

Tom whimpered and scattered to pick up the fallen papers as he whined quietly to the older male yelling at him. "Y..Yes sir."

Tord groaned loudly and gestured with his hand for Tom to leave. "Dismissed." He growled to his assistant.

Tom took no time to open the door and leave the room. He hated working for Tord but did he have a choice he nearly gets death threats every day anyways would it be so bad to die.
I mean his current position was bad enough.

Tom's P.O.V//
9:00 hours
Part 2
Day 2

Another day.
Another fucking death threat.

Tom wasted most of the day in the cafeteria entering his room and leaving to grab a few things as the day ended. Finally.

I mumbled to himself as I entered to sleep not to grab some papers for my shithead of a boss. I thought to myself as I realized my room the only place was the only please I felt safe anymore I mean with Tord around it was hard enough to get a full night sleep with out being paranoid that Tord or an assassin will kill me in my sleep.

The sound of an alarm buzzer made me wake up and scared the hell out of me while doing so.
Why the hell did the alarms sound a fucking tsunami watch siren.
I groaned smashing the button with the back of my fist standing up and stretching heading into the bathroom as I got into the shower and shaved since Tord or my quote on quote old friend didn't give his soldiers or employees anytime to take care of any personal matters his routine and our routine consist of.
Wake up
Eat
Get to work
Submit reports
Train
Eat again
Train some more
Go back to work and sleep.
While I had to manage everyone that they did that it's already hard enough to do my job I don't need to babysit soldiers all day.

I walked out of my room or as I like to call it office dorm.
And walked towards Tord office.
Time to turn in today's daily results.

//SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES IM TRYING BUT SHIT REAL LIFE DRAMA IS A BITCH CURRENTLY ALSO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ME TURN THIS INTO MORE OF A BOSS WORKER RELATIONSHIP OR KEEP THEIR RELATION SHIP LOW KEY ALSO THANKS FOR 66k READS MEANS A HELLA LOT TO ME.//