The Dancer (Haikyuu!!)

Ships: DaiSuga, AsaNoya (on the side)

Word Count: 1,006

Other Notes: They're in the United States for this, by the way. Mainly because I have no idea about how strip clubs function in other countries, plus I don't know any Japanese pole dancing songs. Also, this was born out of the idea of flustered Daichi as Suga pole dances to For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert (I've never heard a song that fits Suga better). So uh. Enjoy, I guess.

It's late on a Friday night and Daichi is being dragged out to a stuffy club by his best friend, Asahi. The only reason Asahi wants to go at all is because his boyfriend, Nishinoya (or "Nova") is performing tonight and he just has to be a supportive boyfriend. Daichi really isn't looking forward to this; he's never been into gay clubs, and he's never found a stripper he really liked before. But, he knows he can't just make Asahi go on his own.

Asahi tugs him forward, trying to get him to walk faster. "Come on Daichi, please? We're gonna be late." He pleads with him, wanting to get in, watch his boyfriend, and leave with him as soon as possible.

Daichi sighs, but still walks forward. Asahi shows the bouncer the special V.I.P. tags Nishinoya had given them both, earning a grunt and a nod from the burly man. They walk to the mostly empty V.I.P. section, which Daichi had honestly been dreading more than a crowded club floor. Sure, there was relative peace here, but this is also where the dancers give lap dances. He really isn't looking forward to the discomfort of that.

They get sat down on different couches, because honestly, it's kinda weird to sit right next to someone in a strip club. So Asahi sits himself directly in front of the stage, leaning forward eagerly as they announce Nova. They can hear screams of a few fans, but not enough for Asahi to get extremely jealous. They watch Nova's performance, and even Daichi has to admit he's pretty good. His outfit and routine are just as loud as the small male himself, and Daichi can tell he's at home up on stage. They get up and get ready to leave (after Nishinoya pounces on his boyfriend, of course) when another dancer is announced. Daichi turns around just as Dusk walks on stage and... Oh my god. He sits back down as he watches the most beautiful man he's ever seen walk onto stage, wearing shimmering hues of navy blue and indigo that contrast perfectly with his silver hair and pale white skin.

Asahi leans over him, looking concerned. "Daichi? Are you okay?" He asks, but Daichi just pushes him a little out of the way so he can watch the delicate man with the mischievous grin wrap himself around the pole, climbing up and sliding around it like it's nothing. His jaw hangs open a little, and Nishinoya snickers. He tugs the sleeve of his much larger boyfriend's shirt, easily leading him away. "C'mon, Asahi. He won't be going home until tomorrow morning, trust me."

Asahi says a cautious goodbye to his friend, Nishinoya giving him a knowing smirk and a little wiggly fingered wave. Daichi bids goodnight to both of them, content to stay right here. He recognizes the song that's playing. It's... For Your Entertainment. By Adam Lambert. Holy shit, Daichi might die right here. It's at the beginning of the first chorus, right after Dusk tosses his head back and sinks to his knees, hugging the pole behind him when it first happens. Their eyes meet, and Daichi's heart stops. Dusk just gives him a knowing smirk before snapping his legs apart, giving Daichi a full view of the decently sized bulge in his short shorts. Daichi feels his breathing get heavier as his pants get more and more uncomfortably hot and tight with every second of eye contact they share. He swears that Dusk looks at him during the most provocative moves on purpose, making him extremely uncomfortable in a good(?) way.

Far too soon for Daichi's liking, the song is over. However, instead of walking backstage as the show continues, Dusk walks off the front of the stage... Heading straight for Daichi. He panics for a moment, unsure of what to do. Before he knows it, Dusk is wiggling his hips in Daichi's lap tantalizingly, just barely brushing over his crotch, earning a soft groan in response. A few moments later and Dusk is straddling Daichi's lap, looking at him with those large brown eyes. He licks his lips and presses down into Daichi's hips, earning another groan as one hand moves up to grab his hip. Dusk smiles coyly at him, pressing one hand to his chest and using the other to cup his jaw. He tilts his head and he's leaning in closer, and closer, and closer, until suddenly his eyes are closed and their lips are mere centimeters apart and oh god Daichi doesn't know what to do, and then-

"Isthatyournaturalhaircolor?" He blurts out intelligently, causing Dusk to jump a little and sit back in his lap with a confused expression. Daichi is sure he fucked up and he's just opening his mouth to take the question back when Dusk laughs. It's a small, light, tinkling sound, and oh. Oh, shit. Daichi's in love with this stripper he hasn't even officially met yet.

"You're cute. What's your name?" Asks Dusk, tilting his head a little with a small smile. As if just remembering his manners, his eyes widen. "Oh! I'm Sugawara Koushi, by the way. But you can just call me Suga." He says with a warm smile.

Daichi's heart stops for about the millionth time that night. "I'm uh. D-Daichi. Well it's, uh, actually Sawamura Daichi. But uh, nobody calls me Sawamura. So just--Call me Daichi." He stammers, earning another laugh from Du--Suga. God, he can take all the embarrassment in the world if it means he gets to hear that laugh more.

"Well, tell you what, Daichi." Says Suga, his fingers spreading out over his chest and sliding up to grip his shoulder. "How about we go to my place? I'd love to get to know you better." He murmurs, a hint of his mischievous smirk from earlier in place. Daichi of course nods eagerly and they rise, walking towards the exit without another word. Whether this will only be a one night stand or not Daichi has no idea, but either way, he's ready for whatever comes next.