How to move on

Well let's get her closed up and cleaned up then hook her up to a  ventilator. So that jay and the team can say their goodbyes. Then I'll go inform jay that his wife died. Connor said. He got Erin closed up and cleaned then they hooked her up to a ventilator and moved her into the ICU.

Connor walked out of the OR and went to the waiting room where he saw the intelligence waiting for an update on her. Connor how is she? Adam asked. Umm where is jay? He asked he went with Will and hank to see the twins ok. Give me a minute. He said

Hello? Will asked. Will, it's me Connor I was wondering if you could get jay and hank back to the waiting room since I need to have a talk with you all. He said. On our way back. Will said. Ok well looks like she is out of surgery so we better head back to talk to dr. Rhodes. Will said.

They headed back to the waiting room and saw the rest of the team and Connor waiting for them. Jay and hank sat down while Will stood next to dr. Rhodes.

We did perform an emergency c-section in order to save the twins life. They are about 1 minutes apart they are healthy but they will be staying here for a few days just to make sure that nothing happens. Once we got the second twin out Erin started to lose a pulse we got started on cpr right away. We shocked her twice in order to try save her. He was saying. Don't say it...jay said. But there was so damage and the bullet was so close to the heart that it was even a risk to deliver the boys but in order to do the heart surgery we planned to we had to take the time to deliver the boys. I'm so sorry but Erin didn't make it. The bullet did in fact hit the heart which killed her. She is in the ICU right now for you all to say your goodbyes. Connor said.

3 days later
Today is the memorial service for Erin I haven't been able to cope with everything thats going on. I am a father but I also lost the love of my life all in the same day.

I decided to make this short but I'll be posting the next chapter hopefully tmr. Thank you for reading comment what you think about the story