[1]

=======

=======

[Frannie]

I stood in front of my cracked, body-size mirror, checking my outfit, making sure it looked nice. But, who am I kidding, I always look nice. I close my bedroom door and ran downstairs to my dad.

"Hey dad. I'm away out, be back soon." I said and walked out the back door.

"Remember to make trouble, boo!" He shouted behind me. Boo? That's a new one. I jumped over the fence and knocked over a crate of shoes, causing a girl to yell. I laughed and continued running.

I was going to be late. I'm going to be late to this exchange. The exchange I'm going to was to get information about a way to get off the Isle. I have heard rumours, but I know there're just rumours.

As I turned to the alleyway I was suppose to meet this guy, I saw two people, A boy with a hook and a guy with a dumb look. Yes, dumb. I walked over with confidence and fixed my crown.

"You Gil?" I asked, They both looked over and the guy with the dumb look, straightened up.

"Yes. And I suppose your Frannie." He responded. I nodded.

"So, what's this I hear about a way outta here?" I asked, getting straight to the point. The guy with the hook laughed and shook his head.

"Gil, your the one who started that stupid rumour?" He asked him and started laughing again. Gil shook his head and looked at him.

"It's not a rumour or a lie, Harry. It's true. I saw a couple of people go over to Auradon and they were from here." Gil said , looking between both me and the Harry guy. I crossed my arms and huffed.

"And where is this supposedly entrance to Auradon?" I asked him. He screwed his face up a little and shrugged.

"I dunno." I huffed again and threw my hands up, "Can't remember."

"Then this is a waste of time." Just as I was about to leave, Harry came up to me.

"Aw, is the little princess getting annoyed?" he pouted, trailing the hook down the side of my face. I swatted his hook away and turned to try and leave again. Keyword: try.