[3]

=======

=======

[Frannie]

[Frannie]

A week has gone by and I haven't went back to my dad. I know I told him that I would see him in a few days, but I still can't get over what he was going to do. I know I sound like a whiny princess that has to get anything, but what would you do?  

I haven't done anything besides hanging out with Evie, Jay and Carlos but no Mal. I asked Evie where she is and she said that her mom was keeping her in the house to teach her somethings. Whatever that meant.

I have also been cleaning the loft constantly and Jay and Carlos are quite surprised cause they know how much I hate cleaning. 

Harry and I have been meeting at the beach everyday this past week as well. We have been getting to know each other and I think I may feel something for him. I don't know what this feeling is, but it confuses me. I think I'll ask Evie what it is.

I am currently heading down to the beach to meet Harry right now and I'm having a lazy day for I didn't dress to villainy today or yesterday or the day before that, basically the whole week cause what happened with my dad, I haven't been in the greatest moods.

I got upon the beach and Harry was sitting there, gazing at Auradon but he was not alone. Sitting next to him was Uma, the daughter of Ursula. I do not like Uma at all and she doesn't like me. She hates me cause I possessed a crown and she didn't.

Her mother is the Queen of the Sea Monsters and since her mother is getting old, she has to pass the crown over to someone and Uma had yet to receive it. When we first met she saw the crown on me and tried to take it, but I pushed her in the mud and Mal( who was with me at the time) laughed and called her shrimpy. She has hated me and Mal ever since.

My boots hit the sand and that causes their attention on me. When Uma gazed upon me, she growled and got up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She growled but then smirked, "And where is that precious crown of yours? Lose it?" She laughed and looked at Harry.

"Remember what we talked about. See you later." As she walked past, she bumped her shoulder into mine. I growled and glared at the back of her head. I looked at Harry.

"What did she want?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." He said, brushing off the question quickly changing the subject. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. If he wasn't gonna tell me, I'll respect that. He sat back down and I copied the action. We sat in silence, not knowing what to say.

"So.. Have you spoken to your father?" He asked, breaking the silence. I shook my head.

"No, not yet. I don't know what to say to him." I said. He nodded his head before standing up. I looked up at him, frowning. He held his hand out and raised his eyebrows.

"Well, are you coming?"

========

As we held hands,which I have to admit his hands in mine felt amazing, we walked along the familiar streets that I knew all to well. I groaned as we walked up to the house I knew all to well. I looked at Harry and shook my head.

"I'm not ready to talk to him. Not yet." I tell him, shaking my head. I wasn't ready to talk to him. I'm still hurt by it. He ran his hand down his face, groaning.

"How long has it been since you talked to him? A week. You have to talk to him." His voice filling my ears. My eyes burned a little, but I nodded. 

"Okay. I'll go talk to him. But only if y-" He cut me off.

"I'm not going with you. Your all alone for this." He stated. I hardened my face at him and my hands turned into fists. He did not just interrupt me? Is he the only person to not know that I have a bad temper, worse than Maleficent? Everybody on the Isle know that!

"Okay, first of all, do not interrupt me or it will get ugly. Secondly, I didn't want to do this in the first place, so you will come with me or I'll ripe your throat open with that hook of yours." I warned him, my voice darkened. 

His eyes bore into my dark ones and turned around walking away, not saying anything. I growled at the back of his head and kicked a crate of whatever, angered at what he had just done.

He just interrupted the princess of the Other Side, who does he think he is? I will cut his throat open, just wait till father hears about this.

Without even thinking, I rush into my house and burst into the living room.

"Do you know what just happened? Harry thought he could interrupt me. Me! Does he not know who I am?! I am Frannie Facilier, the princess of the Other Side, daughter of Dr. Facilier. He shall not disrespect me like that. He will not get awa-" My rambling was cut off by my father hugging me.

I look around and I then just realise that I'm hugging my dad, who I haven't seen in a week. The very person who I was not ready to talk to, but here I am, in the living room of my house with that very person hugging the life out of me.

I sighed in content and hugged him back. His grip tightened on me and also sighed. 

After a few more seconds, I pulled away and sat on the sofa. My dad copied my action and silence took over. I didn't know what to say to him. I opened my mouth, but quickly shut it. Moments later, I go to talk to him again but shut it.

"You know when you were born, I looked at you and I made a promise to myself that I would never leave you." Dad stopped and looked at me, "I'm still keeping that promise whether you don't talk to me again or not." I looked at him and saw tears in his eyes.

"I'll never stop talking to you, dad. How can I? Your the only parent figure I've ever had." I said to him. I wrapped my arms around him and sighed. "I'm moving back in. I just have to go and get my stuff. I'll be back in a couple of hours." He nodded and let go.

I closed the door behind me and walked my way to the Loft.

========

short chapter, i know, but i couldn't think of anything else. sorry