[4]

Two weeks later

Two weeks later....

Harry

Two long weeks. Two weeks I haven't seen or heard from Frannie. I've went to her house to see where she is, but her dad won't let me in. Why? No clue.

I jumped on the Jolly Rodger and saw Uma smirking at me.

"What you smirking at?" I asked her. She didn't say anything and slowly walked up to me.

"Where's your friend? Where's Frannie?" She asked, grabbing a sword and started to polish it. I shrugged.

"I don't know. Haven't talked to her in a while. Have you seen her?" I ask. She shook her head with a look of disgust.

"Why would I want to see that trolls face? I don't like her." She sneered at me. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I was just asking. No need to give me an attitude. Your not a goddamn princess." I snarkily said, losing my patience with her. As fast as ever, I felt a sword up at my neck with Uma now in my face.

"Don't ever talk to me like that. Ever. I'm the captain of this ship and I can kick you off this crew so fast that you wouldn't even realise that I pushed you into the sea with the crocs." Uma shouted at me, the whole crew now looking at us.

I sighed deeply and pushed the sword away, walking away from everyone to clear my head.

Frannie 

It has been about two weeks since I saw Harry and I don't want to see him. I know that what he did helped me make up with my dad but he walked away from me and didn't do what I said. 

I know it may seem childish but I the princess of The Other Side and I will not be disrespected like that. When I tell you to do something, you will do it.

A knock on the house door interrupted my reading. I furrowed my brow then sighed, knowing it was Harry. I might as well answer as I do miss talking and hanging with him.

I opened the door and as I said, Harry was standing there looking at me. I gave him a small smile.

"Hey." I said first. He rolled his eyes at me and barged past me, going into the house. Rude. I quickly slammed the door and followed him into the living room.

"Hey? Hey?! That's all you have to say when you have ignored me for the past two weeks now? I came to your house and your dad said that you didn't want to see me or sometimes I wouldn't get an answer from the door. So why now? Why answer the door now?" He finished his rant and we both stared at each other.

"Why are you getting so worked up about this?" I asked him as he just basically said he was bothered by me not hanging out with him. He gave me a look of disbelief.

"Really? I have a right to be worked up about this. You have ignored me for two weeks!" He shouted the last part. I gave him an expressionless look.

"Well, what did you expect? That I would come and thank you for helping me rekindle my relationship with my father? No. You disrespected me by disobeying me by not coming with me. So yeah, I was mad at you and now I'm not. Your punishment was not talking to me for as long as I wanted." I told his seriously. He just stared at me before breaking out a smirk. "What?"

"Wow. You're really embracing your powerfulness inside you. Your authoritative side, you being the princess of The Other Side and all." He said walking towards me. "I mean, nobidy has ever seen that side of you."

"Well, it's about time that I change that."

---------

Harry and I walked down to where everybody hangs out, except for Ursula's Fish and Chip shop, The Dump. I know, ironic since this Isle is a dump. 

The Dump is a bit of wasteland that has swings, slides and other things for little children. But for the big ones, like Harry and I, there is a very old skating ramp, a crumbling wall that had graffiti on it and a bunch of benches and other things where we like to cause trouble.

Harry and I walked over to one of the benches, looking at the graffiti wall. An idea came across my mind. I qickly stood up and went to my stashing spot. Harry looked confused.

"What are you doing?" He called to me. I grabbed the bag and walked back to him.

"Get up." I told him, unzipping the bag. He stood up and looked on the bag. His head shot up to me and smirked.

"I love this side of you." He said, kissing my cheek. I froze when his lips left my skin and grabbed one of the cans. What the hell just happened? I could feel my cheek tingle a little where his lips had just been. 

I shook it off and grabbed a can as well. I stood next to Harry and saw him already spray painting on the wall. I giggled as I saw him draw a black hook with red smoke in the background. I started to draw a gold crown with purple smoke in the background.

"There, done." He said, dropping the can back into the bag. I finished up with mine and did the same action. We both looked at each others and laughed.

"Well, I never thought you would be copying my drawing, princess." Harry teased and I shook my head.

"I didn't copy. I was inspired." I said, looking into his blue eyes with black eyeliner under them. I didn't notice how close we were when we both started to lean in. Before I knew it, our lips met. 

I just felt tingly in my stomach but apart from that, it was amazing. This wasn't my first kiss but it sure felt like it.

We pulled away and leaned our foreheads together.

"Wow." Was all he said. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Yeah, wow." Oh god, what is happening?

=======

I know, I haven't updated in quite a bit but I didn't know what to write. Do you like WWE Seth Rollins cause I just posted a new story about him. So check it out if its your cup of tea.  AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING THIS TO 2K!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. THANK YOU FOR READ AND VOTING AND BEARING WITH ME TO ACTUALLY READ THIS. I dont know when i'll update next so.... dont miss it