[5]

Frannie

Frannie

It has been about two days since the kiss and we haven't really talked about it. We haven't really hung out since then. In fact, I haven't seen him at all now that I think about it.

I'm sitting with the rest of the VK's, just chilling, messing around with each other when we all hear commotion outside. We rush up to the city wide view and see Uma, Harry, Gal and the rest of Uma's crew outside.

"Hey Princess. Get your Princess ass down here! You and I need to have a little chat!" Uma shouted up to us, but only really looking at me. I gave the gang a look and made my way down.

Upon my arrival, Uma smirks. "Hey Princess. Follow me." She heads into the alleyway so I assume that I have to follow her. Who does she think I am, a dog? I give Harry a quick glance, who was already staring, before catching up to Uma.

Uma walked and walked for what seemed like forever before suddenly stopping and spun around. "What did you do to Harry?" She quirked. I gave her a shocked look.

"What? Nothing. Why, what's wrongs with him? Why would you think I had anything to do with it?" I questioned, making her laugh.

"Don't make me laugh, Princess. I know what all about you and Harry hanging about. I have eyes and ears all around the Isle." She said. I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms.

"What's going on between me and Harry has nothing to do with you, shrimpy." I went to go but she grabbed me.

"Nah, you ain't leaving till you tell me what you did to him. He's been moping around and dreaming away for a couple of days now and I know it has something to do with you." She snarled at me, getting right in my face. I chuckled and slowly got out of her grip.

"Listen to me and listen to me real good. I don't know what's wrong with him or why he's moping around like a baby. So, why don't you go ask someone who gives a damn." I growled at her, not really thinking about what I said.

At first, she looked kind of scared of my words but when her eyes moved behind me, she broke out into a grin.

"So you don't care?" A voice spoke from behind me. I whipped around and saw his black eyeliner eyes kinda glossy, hat in hand. My angry expression dropped and I realised what I had said. 'Go ask someone who gives a damn'.

"Harry, let me expla-" I started, began to go towards him before he cut me off.

"Guess you were right, Uma. She never really cared." He said, before turning back around and left. I barely saw the single tear that fell down his face. My eyes began to pool up before falling over slowly. 

Uma began laughing behind me but I didn't even acknowledged her as thoughts ran through my head, voices telling me that I fucked up. How I messed every chance I ever had with Harry. How I always screw everything up.

"Looks like I finally cracked the Princess, Princess. Have a nice life. Have a nice life knowing that Harry will never forgive you. Knowing that Harry will never talk to you ever ever again. And all you had to do was hurt his little feelings." She taunted in my face, but I wasn't really listening. I was solely focused at where Harry once stood.