[2]

=======

=======

[Frannie]

Going down the rocky path to Copper Beach is my daily routine. I go down there all the time and look over at Auradon, always wondering what life would be with my mom. I know it would be completely different and all, but, would I still do the things I do over here?

Copper Beach is basically what the name states it is. The sand was still sand, but it isn't the golden, yellow sand you would see in Auradon, it's brown-red color giving it the copper look. It beach was also had rusty scrap metal and old building parts in piles.

I walk along the beach trying find any hidden caves in the rock wall or magic sinkholes, since Gil never gave me any specific location to where this entrance was on the beach could be.

I walked up and down on the beach for thirty minutes searching for sinkholes, but nothing came up. Now my attention is turned to the rock wall, searching for any secret caves. I search every crook and cranny and nothing. I get nothing.

I sighed, slapping my hands down my sides in frustration and sit on the sand. I look over at Auradon and I didn't know whether to look at it with disgust or adoration. I've always been kinda jealous at the Auradon kids. They have everything and we have nothing.

"Still looking for that entrance, I see?" A voice shouts from the rocky path, that is a couple of metres away from me. I shot my head to the side and saw Harry standing there, smirking. We made eye contact and never broke it as he started to walk over.

He sat down and took of his hat off and let go of his hook, placing them down beside him. I smirked and picked up his hat. He squinted his eyes at me and I giggled. I took off my crown and placed it on his head.

"What? I'm not putting that on the sand." I told him, when he glared at me. He groaned and took it off his head and placed it on his lap. I put the hat on my head, fixing it into the right place. I saw a grin on his face and I laughed.

"So, Captain Hook, what are you doing here?" I asked him, putting my crown on his head again. He didn't take it off this time. If I had something on my head, he was doing the same.