Chapter 1

We all know how it all started.
In a survival show/program called produce 101. Where all 101 trainees battle to save their seat in the final 11.

Now, the ot11 has been announced. And form a boy group called "WANNA-ONE"

This story contains JinHwi fiction (Lee DaeHwi x Bae Jinyoung) and other otp's too.

So let's go back to when they first met.

Lee DaeHwi's POV

The first evalution started and many trainees had performed. 'I'm still so nervous! I wish this would just end quickly.'  After awhilethe next trainee to perform is from C9 entertainment.

He was good dancing to EXO's growl, but i noticed while he was performing he was looking to the ground. 'Hmm.. Maybe some self-esteem issues?' i looked at him in the screen and He had low self-confidence but he's actually good at dancing and good looking?

Bae jinyoung POV

After i performed i sat alone again in my seat. I know that wasn't my best but what can i do? I feel conscious and shy everytime i'm on stage. Just imagine dancing to so many people, just focusing only on you. Ofcourse i would feel very conscious. (Sigh) nevermind.

Many trainees performed next, many trainees were sleepy too. Then there was i time to the point i almost feel asleep but i got a hold of myself before i really did.. The next to perform is a group of trainees from Brand New Music. 'Wow' they look prepared.

When the four brand new music trainees started dancing, everyone was amazed by the sight. 'They look like they debuted already.' The small interview started. They said the trainees are the once who wrote the song and the song was produced by the trainee called 'Lee Daehwi'. Wow, he's only 16 but he can produce such song. The evaluation started, i waited for the result of the guy called Lee Daehwi and he was graded as A. I thought that it will be impossible to be close with him since i'm F.

After that we settled in our dorm. I was roomates with other F trainees. Up to now i still don't have any friends, i knew this was going to be hard being solo and all.

After that we practice the our song logo for 3 days. And tomorrow is the re-evaluation day.

After our practice it was time to get back to our dorms. I stayed for an hour to practice and got out the practice room, while walking i heard our song playing in the other practice room.  'So, there's still someone practicing at this hour.' It was already midnight.

"Naya na naya~" i walked to the practice room to see who's practicing. Blonde and He wore pink shirt, an A trainee. I went closer to see who it is.

'Ah, that's the guy! Lee Daehwi.'
A bit shocked i went out of balance and tripped and made a loud thud, causing daehwi to notice me. 'Oh no, this is gonna be awkward.'

"Ah Bae Jinyoung!" He said after he saw me and he smiled wide. 'Wow' i thought. (Wow??)

'How did he know my name?'  He gesture me to come in the practice room and i went in a bit shy.

"Hi, sorry for interrupting. I should go now--"

"No wait! It's okay, i'm done anyway! By the way, i'm Lee Daehwi from brand new music."

"Oh, i'm Bae Jinyoung from C9."

"I know! I just called your name you know!" He laughed.

"Oh, sorry."

"Oh Bae Jinyoung, how old are you? I want to know if i should call you hyung or not. You look younger tho."

"I'm 17. I'm just older than you for 1 year."

"Ah, i should call you Hyung then!"

"Anything is fine."

"By the way hyung! Can i get you number?"