Chapter 5

Lee DaeHwi's POV

I'm still here, now watching my boyfriend perform. 'Oh little girl' is really a nice song and it's the 2nd song i wanted after 'Never'. I really like the feeling it gives the listeners, i thought i could adapt the feeling more so i could writed songs like this too. 

'Maybe i could write him a song?' there's a lot in my mind right now, but i didn't had have the time to produce it in music. But i will, maybe after this?

I stared at Jinyoung performing, i can't help these sudden excitement i get everytime Jinyoung is shown. 'Why is he so cute?' I thought about it for awhile now and their performance was over quickly. 'It's okay i'll watch it again.'

"Be ready, Never team. 10 minutes." the staff told us. I can see my hand shaking, so i interwined my fingers to stop it. I breathe heavily to calm myself but it didn't work.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw it was Woojin, he gave me a thumbs up and i smiled at him. It was nice to have woojin around since we are good friends for a long time now; he knows almost everything about me, and he  knows my moods and how to control it when my emotional self takes over. Somehow, my nervousness had decreased.

"5 minutes, Please go to the back stage." I stood up and walked out of the room. But before i did; someone held my arm and stopped me. It was Jinyoung, he smiled at me very wide and winked. "Goodluck." I said my thanks as he let go of my arm.

"1 minute." We are now on the stage, and the whole area is filled with screams of the national producers. I smiled as i hear my fans scream my name.

"It's showtime." i whispered and the music started.

Bae Jinyoung's POV

"It started." I can't help but get excited.  I am now watching My Daehwi perform the most interesting song, 'Never'.

I held my breath everytime Daehwi was shown in the screen. Everyone looked fierce but look at him being innocent and cute, trying to be serious. I was smilling all the way until i heard his first line in the first verse. It was fast, but it stopped my breath for a moment. After that the second verse came; which Daehwi sang the first line. I can see the other trainees focus too, then there's Jisung hyung shouting 'the fairy showed up!' I couldn't agree less. And again i didn't breathe and that part.

Lee Daehwi is really good at dancing. Imaging when all of us were struggling in three days for a short part of 'Nayana (it's me)' He finished learning it for just hours, and conquered the re-evaluation. And Eventually became the Nayana Center back then. He's legendary.

I stopped my train of thoughts and focused on their performance. I heard other trainess saying "There it is, it's coming!" "The killing part!" "OH MY GOD!" i looked at the one shouted 'oh my god' and i wasn't suprised when i saw that it was samuel. I looked at the screen and thought that the killing part was coming. Jaehwan hyung sang his part and i was suprised when daehwi took the center, and then the killing part happened. I heard the amazed reaction of the trainees. I too was amazed, it stopped my breathing for a long time. 'Lee Daehwi really, your beauty is truly breath takin.' i smiled.

When their performance was finished (which was the last) the program was also finished and the people slowly got out of the venue.

We went to the dorms and got to our rooms. I didn't have had the chance to meet daehwi that time since all of us were tired. I stood up to get my phone and i texted my boyfriend.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: ♡ My Daehwi ♡

Hi! are you still awake? ∩__∩ ♡
Good job today! you are so beautiful as ever \(☆o☆)/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After 5 minutes he replied.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

From: ♡ My Daehwi ♡

Hii! i'm still up. You did great today! I bet all national producers had fallen for you, and me ofcourse. I fell inlove with you all over again! ((´♡‿♡'))。

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I felt my face heat up.  'Lee daehwi will be the death of me, really.'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: ♡ My Daehwi ♡

That's good then, i will make you fall in love with me even more! I love you my daehwi! ≧﹏≦♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

From: ♡ My Daehwi ♡

But i fell for you so much already, too much you know! (*。>Д<)o゜i love you  so so much!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I gigled a bit. 'If you only know daehwi. I fell for you too much than i ever expected'. With that i texted him again and it continued until we were too sleepy. I smiled in my sleep thinking about daehwi. I can't help but get excited with the thought of seeing him tomorrow.