Chapter 11

Jihoonie's Story

◆◇♡◇◆

Jihoon's POV

After Jinyoung answered the unknown caller, i went outside to walk. I felt my phone vibrate, so i took it out from my pocket. I checked it, and it was a message from Guanlin.

◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

From: Maknae Linlin♡

Hyung! Where are you going? I can see you outside. I'm going there now, wait for me.

◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

After a minute, i saw him come out of the dorm. "Hyung, where are you going?" He asked immediately after running.

"I'm jusy gonna take a walk outside for a bit. Wanna come?"

He then smiled so gently.

"Of course! That's why i came here running!" I laughed at him being cute.

After that we walked together quietly.

It's been awhile since i've been with him like this. Most of the time i'm with my bestfriend, Woojin. But even though woojin is my best bud, Guanlin is still one of my closest. In the past, those two liked me so much. It even feel like they're competing.

But now, after becoming group, it seems like everyone of us were satisfied by being just a brother to each other. Because now that i think of it, we are like a family, a big family. We are not divided, we are undivided. We are one.

I smiled contentedly, then I felt like someone was staring at me. I stopped walking and I looked at guanlin, and i caught him looking at me with warm eyes. Just like that. He didn't stop, he was just staring right at me.

"What is it? Why are you staring so much?" I chuckled faintly.

I didn't get a responsed at first, he just smiled and me.

"It's nothing." He said and he countinued walking.

"Come on, what is it?" I'm so curious!

I stopped and turned around to face me.

"I just thought.. You're too beautiful." He gigled and ruffled my hair.

I looked at the ground.

"Hey, Guanlin. Can i ask something?"

I need to ask him.

"Hmm? What is it Hyung?"

I need to know.

"Do you still like me?"

Do you still like me after all this time?

He paused, and then he smiled. His smile gave me a tingling sensation in my heart.

"I never said that i stopped loving you in the first place." He said, and ruffled my hair again then he continued walking.

"And the answer to that question is, yeah. I still like you, i never stopped hyung."

'That's it. That's the time i thought, being something more than his brother is much better.'

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hi guys, i think you now know who won hehe. But don't worry! In this story PanWink won.
But, in my other JinHwi story-
"Be my Princess"
The second main ship is 2park! ♡

Anyway ciao~

SIABK OUT◆