Chapter 14

3rd person's POV

The two lovers cleared up misunderstanding and forgave each other. Bae Jinyoung didn't answer Kyulkyung's calls so many times that the girl knew the answer. She stopped calling him eventually.

Bae Jinyoung doesn't regret anything. Since his idol is not kyulkyung anymore. Come to think of it, who is Bae Jinyoung's idol?

Lee Daehwi's POV

"Jinyoungie, can i ask you something?" I called jinyoung's attention. We are now eating at table with all the members of Wanna one.

"Yes, what is it Hwi?"

"Umm.. You said kyulkyung is not your idol anymore.. Then who's your idol right now?" I asked, all members listening while eating.

"Hmmm... I don't know. Maybe wannaone!" He chuckled.

"Ya, That can't be! It has to be a person not your group!" Jihoon hyung told jinyoung.

"Ohh.. I guess my idol is Sehun from exo. I really like his image, That's were i got the 'deep dark' too."

"Oohhhhhh."

Now, i know. Until now he keeps his 'deep dark' image because it's unique and appealing. He rarely even smiles in front of the camera.

"Cool." I smiled.

Maybe i should find my (male) idol. Because my idol is all girls, it's not that it's wrong to have a girl as my idol, but if it's a male i could relate to him like Jinyoung.

After eating i went back to my room and got my phone to search videos of male idols.

I watched countless videos of soloists and boy groups in 2 hours. Many artists caught my eyes, but none of them really inspired me. I sighed and gave up on searching for the mean time.

"What is an idol?" A person that serves as your model. The one who inspires you to achieve something. The one who serves as a guide in the path you wanted to follow.

"Like Jinyoung huh." I spoke out not realizing.

'Huh? Why did i think of Jinyoung?' Come to think of it, back in produce 101 when i was having a hard time, Jinyoung is always there for me. He never left my side and he continued to support me. And little by little, when i see him work so hard, it inspired me and somehow he became one of the reason why i really wanted to debut.

When he became my boyfriend, i thought 'Ah, i really want to debut with him.'

I closed my eyes and smiled, 'I don't care about the rules, i just know that even if he's my lover, he IS my idol.'

"Daehwi are you sleeping?" I heard the voice of the love of my life. I opened my eyes and answered, "I'm not sleeping Jinyoungie~" He walked closer to me and sat beside me.

"Ahh! my Hwi is so cute today too!" I just winked at him.

"So what were you doing?" He put he arms around my shoulder and we cuddled.

"Nothing, i was just thinking." Now, i feel sleepy with this comfortable position.

"About what?" 

"About.... You.."

I said and everything blacked out when i fall into deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

This chapter serves as an EXTRA.

~SheISaBAKA out