tequila, please

Are you really going to tell your story to a stranger in a blue shirt? He seemed very naive and adorable but he could be a little shit for all I know.

"Umm...My name is Y/N..."

"I like your name! It's very nice, It has a nice ring to it" he smiled at you adorablely as he played around with the cloth of his own shirt "What do you do for a living? Are you like a secret agent that's spying on us?!" he giggled at his own guess.

"Uh no... hah" you gave him fake smile and saw that he was getting quite excited to hear your story

"Well...I was a doctor..."

"WOW! That's so cool! Tell me more!" Is this guy being sarcastic or is he really that excited to know me? Yesh, Im kind of getting sick of this guy.

"Um.. I was a doctor in an army...and I -" "Bullshit" you turn around to see a guy in a green shirt and a mustache beside the tall man you already met, "H-huh?" You stuttered nervously "You're just a dirty bitch that trying to get into our house by fooling dumb little naive John, you probably already stole something" he grabbed John by the arm and put him beside himself "Get. Out." "Wait I can't expla-" "Get. Out." You rolled your eyes and looked at John, he avoided eye contact, as he held back some tears.

"Fine then, have a good day you Jævla tispe"
You said as you stormed away.

You held yourself again to shield from the cold "Well that was fun" you sighed as you thought of what to do next, you pulled out the phone you just stole from the same person who just kicked you out of his house because he thought you were a thief, I know, Ironic, but you really needed some guidance, you used the map app the phone had and searched for the closest place to stall at and think of a plan, some options came up on the screen, and the closets one was a bar, Perfect, you smiled at yourself and began your journey, you walked, and you walked, you were in the same situation as before, cold, alone; but at least you had a goal, to get to the bar.

After a lot of walking, you arrive at the cozy bar, it didn't seem like much, but it felt really nice, it had a group of friends in a big table and a couple of guys sitting alone at the bar, you decided to go to one of the booths, since you didn't want anyone to even try to talk to you, you just wanted some alcohol, that's all.

A bartender approached you as soon as you sat down, and came up to you with a big smile and a cigarette on her mouth, "Hello! My name's Alexis, I'll be serving you in this very lonely night of yours, what can I get you sweetheart?" Ouch, you really looked depressing in a booth alone, so much that even the bartender noticed it.

You were about to snap at her, but you stoped caring so much about it, because it was true. "3 shots of tequila" you said with a fake smile on your face, "Tough night?" She said whilst looking at you softly "Yeah...kind of" she looked at you with a pitiful look "Alright, coming right up" she said, as she walked away to serve your drinks.

You looked at the people in the bar closely, but the people that attracted your attention the most was the group of friend right in front of you, they were 4 guys, all wearing big smiles on their faces and big hoodies on their bodies, they had a very vibrant feel, it made you smile when they all laughed in unison.

You scanned them further, one of them was wearing a green hoodie, he had light brown hair and a big smile planted on his face, he cracked horrible but clever puns at times and seemed like a social butterfly, he had a cola can in his hand as he pointed to one of his friends, what kind of devil would go to a bar a drink cola? but then again, who were you to judge.

You proceeded judge them slowly, one of them had a blue hoodie, he had a soft voice with a strong British accent, he had black eyes, yes black eyes; he was drinking a small bottle of Smirnoff and seemed a bit tipsy, he was quite sarcastic and seemed like a cold person, you could relate to this guy.

The one next to him had bright orange hair and a soft purple hoodie, he was very jumpy and loud, he was quite childish, but surprisingly, he was drinking alcohol, even though he had the personality of a 10 year old. He kind of reminded you of John, naive, childish, kind of like a puppy.

"Umm...miss?" "Helloooo?"

you snapped up and looked at the bartender, she widend her eyes as soon as you turned around "Hey sweetheart" she chuckled as she looked at the same direction you were looking "They're cute, aren't they?" you shyly nod and try to avoid eye contact, god was this awkward, "Here are your shots, they're on me" she winks seductively and walks away, you speed through the shots and put all of the shot glasses upside down.

As soon you get comfy on the old bar booth, you turn again to the table in front of you, one of the guys caught your attention, he was wearing a red hoodie, and had a big cigar on his hand, he had a very warm laugh, a laugh that made you melt into your seat, he had a thick norwegian accent and a soft voice, he was drinking whiskey, in which was the same color of his eyes.

You started to scan him further, and you slowly started to recognize him, you knew him?

He noticed that you were staring at him, and he looks you directly in the eye, fuck, you really did know him, and it seemed like he knew you too.

This is not going to be pretty.