A.M

Everyone got inside the house except you and Tord, you didn't know exactly what he was doing but you could sense him behind you.

You heard crickets chirping in the distance as you still stared blankly at a the sky, you started to remember all of the memories you made in the army.

FLASHBACK

"Ah- AHHH!" "I told you it was going to hurt..." you said to your soldier as you started to sow his wound.

"Those red army fuckers really did a number on you, heh" you chuckled as you finished up patching him up and cleaning all the blood from his arm

"You don't look so pretty yourself, boss" he said whilst he slowly sat up, you rubbed your head as you looked at yourself, you had a large wound on your arm and you had an aching pain on your back.

"Let me patch you up- ahhg..." He grabbed his arm in pain, he scoffed at himself as he still tried to help you. "It's okay, I'll get patched up by someone else...You've done good, soldier" you patted him on the head and stood up slowly, you looked around the base, you gasped in horror at the sight.

It was FILLED with multiple people wounded and hurt, you saw one of the corners of the "hospital" area in the blue army headquarters and saw a pile of dead soldiers

You rubbed your head as you thought of what to do, you felt so horrible, this was all your fault, all because you wanted to defeat the red army once and for all.

You winced in pain as your wounds started to bleed again, you fell to the ground and started to breath heavily, you felt light headed as you slowly bled out on the floor.

"Boss! BOSS! Can you hear me?" "Boss! Boss- Y/N! I " You heard multiple voices calling your name but you couldn't move your body, your vision started to blur as you felt your body being picked up.

Suddenly, all you could see was black, you didn't feel anything anymore, was this the end for you? Is this how you die? "....i deserve it" you thought to yourself as you blew out your "last" breath.

FLASHBACK END

You sighed as you remembered your near death experience, if it wasn't for your soldiers, you wouldn't be here.

You started to feel guilty, you left them without a warning, after all they've gone through, after all the times they saved your life, you still left them without any warning, like they were nothing.

But you couldn't stand it anymore, it was too much for you, seeing the awful aftermath of a battle was draining every sense of life you had in your soul.

You rubbed your eyes as you stopped yourself from crying, the only thing that kept you from crumbling was the single thought of happiness that awaits you

You knew you didn't deserve it, but it's better that being in the army. It was an illegal organization, and all of the risks you took and the countless lives you took weren't worth it.

You stood in the lawn for more than 20 minutes, the thoughts that invaded your mind made you feel numb.

----------------------------

Tord rubbed his hands together and stretched the muscles on his neck, he looked ahead and saw you standing on the law staring into oblivion.

He leaned onto Edd's old red car and stared at you as time passed by, he examined your features as the cold wind moved your hair.