prison

"Wait what?" You said with a confused look, tears still rolling down your face.

"It's the only way I can keep an eye on you, for a while at least" he said whilst looking at you directly in the eyes, you shivered, the thought of living with the leader of the red army petrified you.

You were speechless, you didn't even know what to respond.

"If you really want me to believe you and let you go alive, I suggest taking my offer" he said with a calm look, you didn't understand this guy, second ago he looked so terrifying, but now, he looks like he doesn't really want to kill you; even though he has a gun pointed at you.

"But you hate me, why the hell would you want to live with me?" You said with an angsty look.

He chuckled "Well...I've always admired you...in a way" you were surprised by his comment, what's the catch in his 'compliment'?

"But still...you living with me is just a way for me to make sure you're really out of the army" he makes a long pause and let's out a small laugh "living with me would be hell for you, so, seeing you in constant pain? way more fun than just killing you right now" you gulped, this guy can never be nice can he?

You sighed, you couldn't do anything, it was your only choice, you rolled your eyes at him "Fine...get off of me" you said with a sour expression "Alright then" he said as he let you go, he still had his gun pointed at you.

"And your little buddy?" You said, pointing at his weapon "I still have to discuss some rules with you"

You shivered in regret, you're not only going to live with the red leader now, you'll probably be his bitch; great.

"Rules?" "Yes rules, they're quite simple, so your little dumb brain can understand them easily" He said as he laughed as his own joke, you clenched your teeth and rolled your eyes, "Just spit them out already"

"Stop acting like the one in power here, I am the one pointing a gun to your chest" he said whilst signaling his gun, you just nod silently.

"So, rule number 1, you'll be friendly to my roommates, if you ever treat them badly, i'll kill you; rule number 2, you can't go anywhere without me or one of my men guarding you; rule number 3, whatever i say, goes; rule number 4, you will refer me as Tord at all times, except when we're alone or with with my men, if so, you will refer me as red leader; and rule number 5..."

He stops for a second and gets closer to you, he grabs the collar of your shirt and lifts you up a little, you push his hands, trying to get out of his grip, but it was useless.

"My friends don't know anything about the army, so you won't EVER tell them anything about it, or you'll be dead. Got it?"

"Yes, whatever, fuck off" you said with a defeated sigh, "It's a deal then" he released you as he laughed evilly, he shoved his gun in the pocket of his red hoodie, he grabbed you by the arm, once again, and walked towards the bar.

He stopped as soon as you reached the door of the dimly lit bar "You are an old friend that i meet in Los Angeles, and you need a place to stay; that's your story, got it?" he said whilst looking at you, you nod and roll your eyes.

As soon as you enter the bar, he waved at his friends and walked towards them, still grabbing your arm tightly.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet my old friend!" He points at you and gives his friends a smile, you waved awkwardly, as you do this, Tord gives you an annoyed look and steps on your foot, signaling at his friends.

"And her name is..." he said, he didn't know your real name, since you were very good at hiding your identity to any outsiders. You forced a smile and laughed nervously "Oh! Hahah... my name is Y/N...Y/N L/N"

"Hello! I'm Edd, it's very nice to meet you" the man in the green hoodie greets you with a smile, you smile back, he seemed nice.

"Hi! I'm Matt! I like your cool scars!" The guy with the light purple hoodie said as he pointed at some of your scars, suddenly, the guy in the blue hoodie choked on his drink, and proceeded to hit his friend on the back of his head.

"Ouch! Tom!" The ginger started to rub his head and whimper childishly "You dumbass, you don't just tell someone that." He rolls his nonexistent eyes and waves his drink at you "I'm Tom"

You smile at them and cough awkwardly, they seemed nice and all, but you were kind of being forced to like them; it all just feels very weird.

You felt numb, you don't feel like yourself anymore, you wanted to escape from all of the army crap, but it just followed you.

Now you're stuck with your greatest enemy and his dumb roommates; great, just fucking peachy.