maybe this isn't so bad

"I was wondering if Y/N can stay with us for awhile? maybe 2 months or less?" Tord said whilst rubbing his neck

The guy in the purple hoodie jolted his head upwards and gasped with excitement "New roommate? That's so cool! I can show you all of my novelty toys! And we can watch Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell 5! We can also-"

He was cut off by the guy with black eyes "We don't have an extra room, where the hell is she going to sleep?"

Tord rolled his eyes at him "She can sleep on the couch, isn't that right Y/N?" He flashed an evil grin as he waited for your response

His cold eyes sent shivers down your body, you felt your dignity fading away as you tried to mutter a word.

"Y-yeah...sure" you said with a shaky voice, you could feel your embarrassment fill the air; you felt so horrible, you felt like a toy Tord will just play with until it breaks

You felt like you were sacrificing all of your dignity just to live a "normal" life.

As these thoughts filled your mind, the guy in the green hoodie glanced at you, he saw your bitter expression and said with a caring tone "Are you sure you want to sleep on the couch? I can give you my bed if you want-"

Tord immediately snapped at his friend and wrapped his arm around you playfully "Stop worrying Edd, Y/N can sleep on the couch comfortably, right?" He switched his sight from his friend to you, he gritted his teeth and gave you a menacing smile, you bit your lip anxiously and gave Edd a fake giggle

"Yeah! I-it's okay!" Tord squeezed your arm, his friends gave you a concerned look, but you ignore them as you gave them an unpleasant half smile.

You looked at Tord for a second, and he looked so happy with himself, you wanted to rip that fucking smile off of his face.

You felt a mix of emotions filled your body, pure anger and sadness filled your mind; you've done so many things, you've gone so much torture, and when you try to be better and change your ways you coincidentally cross paths with him.

You could easily escape and run aimlessly though London, but you knew that even trying will get you killed.

You fought your desire to punch Tord in the jaw and shook it off with the fact that after this, you might have a normal happy life.

You sighed and stared at the wooden floor beneath you, suddenly pure silence filled the room, you all just realized that you were the only ones left in the old bar.

You heard the sound of glass clicking together, you raised your view and looked at the bartender slowly rinse the dirty beer glasses whilst smoking a cigar

She locked her eyes with yours and winked seductively. You gave her a small smile and a giggle.

Tord looked at you as soon as he heard your giggle, displeased by the fact that you looked happy for a split second, he sighed in
annoyance and coughed to catch your attention

"I think it's getting late, should we go home?" He rubbed your arm as you gulped nervously and looked down at the floor again, you didn't want to leave the bar; even the thought of stepping inside the red leader's house made you nauseous — "Yeah we should go, we'll get you set up when we get to the house Y/N" Edd said as Matt gave you a reassuring thumbs up.