uncomfortable

"Hiroooooomi~" Name whined trying to get his attention because he was eating her favourite sweet and Hiroomi was teasing her by savoring every bit of the sweet and ignoring her. "This is so delicious!"

Hiroomi bit the food while his left eye were closed and his right eye looking at her as she was pouting while knees are on the floor and both hands sticking out. He was shocked at her because she was really cute that can make you cry. Hiroomi cried crocodile tears then threw the sweet causing  Name  to jump like a dog as she successfully caught it with her hand and landed at the floor like a cat. Without any hesitation she ate it all.

Akihito went inside and was shocked at the bonsai trees on their table. "W-why so many?!" He asked looking at Hiroomi and Name  stood up properly, blushing and wondering if she was looking stupid earlier because she was sitting on the floor like a cat and still chewing the sweet as her cheeks were puffed. Hiroomi did noticed that's why his face turned suddenly serious because she wanted her to stay like that.

"It's because of Kuriyama-san. Seems like she has the addiction of bonsai trees." Hiroomi glared at Akihito and Akihito ignored him by sitting at his seat. The atmosphere was awkward. Name  grabbed a   random book then sat at her seat which was beside Akihito. Minutes passed and both Mitsuki and Kuriyama still wasn't at the room Name was getting worried since the atmosphere was beginning to get tensed.

'What should I do?'  Was Name's thought and her eyes was getting wide. She can feel Hiroomi glaring at Akihito and Akihito was not comfortable with it because his eyebrows were scrunched and he was biting his lower lip. Name was worried because Akihito might scream and be scandalous along with Hiroomi.

Name stood up causing both eyes of the boys land at her. "Hiroomi... Stop."

Hiroomi looked at her confusingly and Akihito raised an eyebrow. "I don't know if you want a fight with Akihito or what, but I just don't feel comfortable." She said looking down at the book at the table while her hand were shaking. She almost fainted when Hiroomi stood up and the chair were moved a bit.

She closed her right eye waiting for Hiroomi to do something as he only walked out of the room probably going to the rooftop.

"Wonder what's his problem." Akihito said before looking at Name who was freezing because of how nervous she was when Hiroomi stood up. Akihito chuckled and pulled the hem of Name's shirt down causing her to sit down at her seat.

Akihito was waiting for her to react, but she didn't. She was just staring at her book while still nervous, but not because of Hiroomi, but because of him.

"I'm sorry.." Akihito said as Name shifted her gaze to him with a shock face. Akihito looked back at her, "If I did something wrong. You looked hurt whenever I see you."