therefore

"Therefore, I shouldn't stop." Name added, nodding to her thought timidly. Both Akihito and Mitsuki smiled at her. She was back to her old self. The one who always find away because she believe that everything will be solved. 

Name smiled so widely because of how happy she was. She was so happy that her friends still love the old her, because for her, the old her is just so annoying. Her smile dropped when Hiroomi walked inside the classroom, fresh wounds in his flesh and her uniform ripped apart revealing his huge scar from his back. He collapsed at the floor and Name didn't hesitate to kneel on the floor, in front of him.

"O-onii-chan! What happened?!" Mitsuki asked with a complete shocked and worried face, running to his brother and Akihito followed, his hand on his knee with a worried and angry expression in his face. Hiroomi glanced at them before closing his eyes and breathed heavily. Name made Hiroomi's head rest on her lap as she can't control her tears falling down from her eyes because of the poor boy in front of them.

Hiroomi didn't speak for a moment making Akihito scream due to how scared he was and worried about what happened. "Speak already, Hiroomi! What the hell happened to you?!" Name didn't even flinch because she already expect that this would happen.

Hiroomi smiled a little before wiping Name's tears. "Don't worry, I'm not dead yet. Just go and chase Kuriyama and let Akihito fight her. I'm sorry if I didn't say it already, but I had a fight with her and I'm sorry if I started the fight." As soon as Hiroomi's words were spoken, Akihito already ran with Mitsuki. "Now, please bring me to Ayaka-chan. It really hurts so bad."