heavy

"S-senpai.. I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. Stop fighting me, stop controlling me..." Kuriyama begged, her dark red sword on her both hands as she was shaking and crying. Akihito quirked an eyebrow at her in confusion. "Control you? I'm not controlling you."

"What I meant was stop trying to let my feelings for you grow!" Akihito looked around, shocked at what she just said. He blushed, "It's not my fault if I made it grow! It's your fault because you let it!" And I just hope you don't regret it.

Something popped up in Akihito's mind to stop Kuriyama from getting out of control and Mitsuki noticed as she stopped Akihito for a moment asking what was his plan and that Kuriyama might kill him.
"Don't worry, I'm immortal." Akihito smiled, walking all the way to Kuriyama who blinked in confusion as she felt her spine shivered. She glanced at Mistuki trying to predict what was going to happen, but by judging at Mitsuki's expression it seems like she doesn't know what was going to happen as well, but little did Kuriyama know that Mitsuki was preparing something in case Kuriyama started panicking and attack him.

Before she knows it two arms was linked around her small waist. "Stop," she said to no one. Tears started to fall down her cheeks and Akihito doesn't know what to do, but to hug and hide his face on the crook of her neck with a relieved expression which was oblivious to her.

» note
it's pretty obvious that i'm running out of ideas HAHAHAHA anw, thank you for still reading this crappy book.