no more

Name  seems to be the next person that went inside their class instead of their club. She hated when something scandalously will happen though since the very start Name  told them that she doesn't like people screaming and crowds as well, but both Akihito and Hiroomi can't avoid it.

She doesn't want to deal with it. She doesn't want to deal with Akihito and Hiroomi screaming at each other's face because of her again. Mitsuki and Kuriyama might get involved and Kuriyama might think that she should leave the club, she might thought that she's a bother. If they can't avoid being scandalous then she might avoid witnessing every mean and truth words they are saying to each other.

"Oh? Name  long time no see? You busy with the club?" The guy that Name  didn't want to see ever again tapped her shoulder making her flinched.

She almost killed this guy for some reason that she don't want to spill again. She only nodded not even looking at him and she opened her bag acting like she's finding something to make him go away.

Yes, Name  is a spirit hunter, but does not want to kill again. Her poor heart can't take it.

The class started swiftly, but her heart raced when Akihito and Mitsuki entered the classroom. Their eyes landed at her and she looked down because it felt like daggers to her and she noticed that Akihito looked angry.

She became very worried. She gripped on her skirt while still looking down as she felt Akihito's presence near her along with Mitsuki's.

She closed her eyes and sighed as if she was ready to give up and die, but Akihito only passed by her. Name  looked up with eyes wide and Mitsuki glanced at her.

Soon it was already lunchtime and the members of the literature club was left inside the room. No one spoke, but Mitsuki sat down on Name's  table.

"What's wrong?" Mitsuki mumbled, sucking her lollipop. Name  fiddled with her fingers. "Did something happened yesterday without me knowing? Does it include Kuriyama Mirai?"

"It does not include Kuriyama-san. Why did you say so?" Name spoke softly. Mitsuki crossed her legs then looked at Akihito who sat behind Name.

"She does not look happy. When I saw her earlier eyebags were showing and it looks like her eyes were balling a bit." Name bit her lower lip thinking that Kuriyama might've eavesdrop yesterday that made her think it was her fault because it is a bit obvious that Akihito and Hiroomi are highkey fighting each other because of Name.

Kuriyama knows that she love Akihito, but Kuriyama knows that Akihito love Name.

She just doesn't know that Akihito has a crush on her. That's why she's losing hope and thought that she's just going to be another problem to deal with if she's going to stick with them.

Name closed her eyes and sighed while resting both her elbows at the desk. She pinched the bridge of her nose then began to speak, "I'm tired that I want to give up."