Chapter 1, Birthday Party

Hey, hey!! Here's some stuff you need to know!! 

Y/n - your name

L/n - last name

H/c - hair color 

H/l - hair length (long, medium, short)

F/c - favorite color

S/f/c - second favorite color

Italics means thoughts

Welp that's it!! Time for the story!!

Y/n's pov.

"Y/n........Y/n.........Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!" My eyes slowly opened. "Hmm?" I turned my head over to where the voice was coming from. My cute little brother was smiling at me.(pic at top is your brother!) "Guess what! Guess what!!" Kai yelled out excitedly. "What?" I asked. (Chicken Butt!! okay..sorry)  "Today's my birthday!!! And i'm turning six!!"  He yelled, practically jumping up and down. I sat up and grabbed him and sat him on my lap. "Oh my!! Your already that old?!?! Man, pretty soon your going to pass me up!!" I slightly yelled with a happy tone.  "Hehe, yep!!" He giggled cutely. "Oh no." I said.  His face turned to one of concern. "What? Is everything okay siss?" I shook my head no. "Well, for me it's okay. But for you it's not. Every time little boys turns six and older, something goes after them. You want to know the name of that something?" I asked him with a low tone of voice. He looked a bit scared, making a small smile appear on my face. "W-what is it?" He asked stuttering. "The...The....THE TICKLE MONSTER!!" I yelled and started tickling him. He yelped at first, then stared laughing uncontrollably. "S-stop!! *laugh* Pl-ease....... s-stop!!" He tried saying between laughs. I stopped and smiled at him.

 He was a still bit giggly though. "Well out of my room now. I need to get changed!!" I say. He nodded and ran out the room. I grabbed some clothes and set them on my bed. I grabbed a towel and headed towards the bathroom. I turn on the shower and waited for the water to get warm. Once i did i hopped in and cleaned myself. Once i was done i ringed out my hair and rapped my towel around my body. I walked to my bedroom and opened the door. Once i was inside i closed it and started to dry off my body. Then i headed towards my bed where my clothes were.  I grabbed the f/c t-shirt and jeans.(Sorry if you don't like jeans!!) Plus my undergarments. Afterwards i put on some short socks. I went over to my desk and grabbed a brush. Then i brushed through my h/l, h/c hair. Once i was all set, i headed down stairs.  "What's for breakfast?" I asked mom. "Chocolate pancakes. Kai wanted it. And because it is his birthday, i did it. Oh and by the way Y/n. His birthday party is also today." She told me as i sat down. "Oh, where is it going to be?" I asked. "Well it's going to be at Fre--" Kai then cut her off. "At FREDDY FAZBEARS!!!" He has never ending energy. Then a question popped up in my mind. "Um, didn't that place burn down?" I asked. "Yes, but there is a newer version now." "But, isn't it still dangerous? It might be new but doesn't it still have those robots. Um, animatronics i think they call it. Anyways, The 'Bite of 87' happened there. The fox dude took a bite from a little girls frontal lobe. And five children went missing there!! Plus i also heard that five more kids went missing but at this new one!! I personally, don't think it's safe. I don't want little Kai here, to get hurt. And us." I explained to mom.

"Well, that is true. But this version is safer. Trust me. Would i lie to you?" She asked. "N-no. But that's not the point!! But, i guess.... sense he wants to go." Mom set the plate down in front of me. "You know, ever sense Kai was born you watch over him as if he's your son. You are a very good sister. You're like his guardian angle. Always there for him. Play with him. Protect him. You will grow up to be a very good mom." Mom said to me. I blushed out of embarrassment. "But really, i'm serious. Every time he plays outside, you watch him and make sure he's okay. He looks up to you. And i'm glad that you are such a good role model!!" My mom gushed. My face heated a bit more but i smiled at her. "Thank you." I told her. "But i'm still not fully sure if we should go there. You sure we should go? For some reason i have this weird feeling in my gut, saying that we shouldn't go there. And ever sense i woke up i felt like something bad was going to happen today! And i bet that bad thing will happen at that place." I said, then took a bite of my pancake. "It's okay. I promise you that nothing bad will happen. Mostly with you around to protect him! Plus the invitations already were handed out saying the birthday part was at Freddy Fazbears." She said. "You promise?" I ask. She looked at me with a warm motherly smile. "I promise. Now eat your pancakes." She told me. I smiled. But i still couldn't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen. (You should never promise something you can't keep.)