The Urge to Kill

Y/n- your name

L/n - last name

F/c- favorite color

S/f/c - second favorite color

E/c - eye color

H/c - hair color

H/l - hair length

Italics are thoughts! And if theirs Italics and Underline that means memory/flashback

3rd pov.

Mikes brown eyes were struck with terror.  The air was seized from his body. Memory flashed across his mind.  "Hello." He said in a, not-so-caring way. Then he noticed the b-day hat on Kai's head and his eyes widened a bit, then he smiled. "Hey kid, i see it's your birthday. How old are you?" He asked. "Six!" Kai answered. "Well what would you like?"  Mike's eyes became huge as he remember who that boy was. Mike asked while pointing at the shelves. "Uh that one!" Kai pointed at the Toy Bonnie plush. Mike was going to get it, then instead tapped the huge box looking present next to him.  ----   "So Marionette, this little boy here wants a plushy, and it's his birthday today." Mike told the puppet. It nodded. Kai then again pointed at the Toy Bonnie plush. The puppet grabbed it and handed it down to Kai. Kai's teal colored eyes was glowing with happiness. "Yay! Yay! Yay!!" "Thank you Mari!! Thank you Siss!" 

 Mike felt a tickling sensation in his throat, before realizing he has not breathed for a while. Oxygen exploded through out his body as he took in big gulps of air. "That boy..." Mike whispered, "He was so happy.......how did this happen..?"  Mike's eyes darted around the room, scared that the boy was still there, staring up at him. A sigh of relief escaped his mouth, for he didn't see him. Then he heard clunking in the vent, eyes wide again Mike switched the light on to see Tbonnie staring at him. An airy scream escaped him mouth has he searched for the Freddy head. More clunking was heard, Mike frantically searching, his own heart beat, pounding in his ears. He felt his blood pounding, then a thought came to mind, Will this be the last time I hear my own heartbeat? Mike's eyes spotted the Freddy head, his hands flew to it whipped it onto his head. A fowl smell struck his nose. That's when he heard it. A whirling sound, clanking of metal hitting against more metal. Then eyes meeting his.

Y/n's pov.

My mind was fuzzy, Mike, it's Mike, not him! It's not HIM. I kept on trying to tell myself, I gripped my head and clenched my teeth.  I looked up and saw Tbonnie scanning Mike, I was ready to hear a scream, but then the lights flickered and Tbonnie ran back into the vent. I guess he couldn't tell that it was Mike, he only saw a Freddy head. I flickered in and out, trying to not let him see me, but it didn't work. The rage was unbearable, and then all of a sudden I wanted to hear him scream in terror.  I was all of sudden in front of Mike's desk. His eyes locked with mine. An involuntary creepy smile made it's way onto my face as I stared at him. His mouth gaped open, my hand started to reach towards him.

3rd pov.

Mike shuddered in terror as the ghostly figure of a teen girl reach out to him, or more towards his neck. A horrible creepy smile upon her face. 

Mike looked at the ceiling, then whipped his head back towards where you were. But you were gone, Mike rubbed his eyes before sprinting towards the exit. Unknowing of the many pairs of eyes that followed him out.