Goodbye My Dear Kai

6 months huh? Oof. I haven't even been on wattpad for about 3 months of it. Yikes. Though....I am proud to say that this story is ranked #666 in FNAF. I am also proud to say I decided to post again. Whoop Whoop HURRAY!

One more thing, I will be following a suggestion by @kittenfire19  Hint:title of chapter. Plus I thought it would make a more meaningful ending of this book when it comes around to that.

Y/n - your name

L/n - last name

E/c - eye color

H/c - hair color

H/l - hair length

F/c - favorite color

S/f/c - Second favorite color

italics are thoughts and/or just to make words impact (you'll know when)

Y/n's point of view.

          While chatting with Chica about god knows what by now, I started getting one those feelings. Though, I couldn't tell if it was bad or not. Which left me with an uneasy feeling of not being able to interpret it. Unknowing to me, my face was scrunching up, "You good there? Did someone fart or something? Swear it's not me!" Bonnie exclaimed, and that's when I noticed, "Oh, I didn't smell a fart. Just you." Bonnie completely dead-panned. "BUUURRRRN!" Freddy smugly yelled out, "Freddy....when did you learn about that?" I asked, cause like seriously I didn't expect him to know that. "Humph, you learn things when your around kids all the time. Well, now through a door but still." Nodding my head I went back to talking to Chica. I felt a pull on my sleeve. "Y/n... can we twalk please?" Kai asked in a dismal manner, immediately I turned to him. "Of course! What is it?" - "I-in private?" So I took Kai into my arms and flew to the quieter side of the room, shooing Foxy away to the others, which he just pouted at.

      After settling on the ground with him I nod for him to speak. My internal clock told me it was a little after closing time, which made talking in private a little harder, for the noise outside was no longer there. As Kai started to speak, a very serious aura stood around him, demanding to be known, yet also intermingled with despair. Despair for what? To get out. "I don't want to be here." Kai stated, staring down. "I want to see mommy, I want to go home."  I sigh and look at him. "Kai? You know we can't..." I said softly, "I know..." He whispered back. "But I hate being angwy, it makes me feel bad. I don't wanna be like the bad man." - "You know you could never be like him, he's a monster."

3rd pov.

         The others were listening in. Overwhelming grief entered their systems, both mechanical and not. Memories of their families were washing over their minds and blinding their eyes. Taking them to their own little world. Y/n's eyes turned cold just thinking of the purple maniac. She snapped out of it, and looked back down at Kai, who just looked at her with wisdom beyond his years. "Sis, I'm going to let go of these feelings. I don't want them. I'm ready to go to the stars. To not hate." Kai then started to glow a warm yellow and white. The feel of freedom and joy radiated from him. The light shown brightly through-out the room, yet was not blinding. The others came back to reality and stared at Kai, slack-jawed. This was the feeling huh? Y/n thought. Mari cracked the door open and looked on with shock.  Kai transformed back to his ragged state causing Y/n's breath to hitch. But what she saw was a miracle. His scars started healing, the blood disappearing, clothing being fixed. With his usual spark back in his teal eyes.

       Kai looked down at the ground, then met his sister's dazed eyes. "Please.....please come with me...." Y/n's e/c eyes looked at him, 'yes' was at the tip of her tongue, but then her mind ripped back to the image of the purple man standing over both of their bodies, a cruel smile on his demonic face. Y/n instantly transformed back into her ruined form. "I-I can't." Y/n gulped in more oxygen, "I can't Kai. This....This anger is driving my heart, and it won't let me anywhere near the brakes." Kai just nodded before hopping onto his sister. Hugging her tightly. "You'll see me someday. You can count on it. I will take the wheel, and when I do I'll drive straight to you." - "Okay sis, I love you, and I'll wait." Kai stepped back, glowing brighter. His feet started lifting off the ground, Kai's giggling filled the room and soon the whole restaurant.

          The others who were still stuck could hear him, felt the joy and the freedom. They knew that his bounds were gone. Kai waved goodbye to everyone happily. "Bye!! See you all up there soon!" Kai squealed. Y/n was so thrilled for her little brother, but the other feelings of jealously leaked in for not being able to go with him. Finally sadness, for she knew she won't be seeing him for a while. Y/n smiled for Kai and also waved goodbye. "I love you too!!" She let out with a heartwarming grin. As he soon disappeared the room turned dark, the joyous feeling of freedom fled, along with her grin. She felt bitter-sweet. More alone than before.

Yes. "Goodbye My Dear Kai."