Despair

Hello Peeps!! You can play the sad music anytime. Even though it's a short chapter.

Y/n- your name

L/n - last name

F/c- favorite color

S/f/c - second favorite color

E/c - eye color

H/c - hair color

H/l - hair length

Italics are thoughts!

Recap: "You're good at singing." A voice came from the other end of the room. 

3rd. pov.

            As Y/n was singing to Kai the others in the room listened to her soothing voice. Her voice washed out the yells from the restaurant. Everyone was calmed by her voice. It was silky and it flowed through out the room. Filling everyone's ears and minds.  The song soon came to end, the others sad that she stopped. Y/n was petting Kai's hair as he was gently snoring, a smile gracing his lips. Freddy looked at her and decided to say something. "You're good at singing." His voice box glitched. Y/n eye's widened, she already forgot that there were others in the room. "T-thanks. I usually don't sing in front of others. Only Kai really heard me sing before." She replied, embarrassed. "Aw, don't be ashamed! Your voice was really pretty! I almost fell right on asleep too! Uh, not in a bored way!" Chica whisper-yelled. Y/n giggled causing all the boys in the room to blush....somehow. 

Y/n's Mom's pov.

(flashback)

            I was with the other adults. Laughing at one of the jokes. I looked at the clock and noticed it been 40 minutes sense I told the kids when to eat cake and ice cream. Weird, usually Y/n is right on the mark. Eh, that's okay I'll just get the kids. "Kids! Kai! Y/N!!! Time for cake and ice cream!" I yelled out. Soon all the kids starting filing into the room, all but mine. Confused I went out and looked for them. I searched and searched but still could find them. Then I saw a security guard, wearing all purple....even his skin. I rushed up to him. "Have you seen my kids!?!? I can't seem to find them. One is a teenager, a girl, she has H/l, h/c, and e/c. About this tall--" I put my hand to the height of Y/n. "-and then my younger one. He's the one of the birthday boys. He's six and is about this tall. He has blond hair and teal eyes. Kinda looks like me? Wearing a birthday hat. So have you seen them?" I asked desperately,  "Sorry mam, I have not. I'll make sure to keep a look out." The purple man said to me. I nodded and rushed away. Not noticing the dark smile on his face. I got to the front counter, and started blaring questions at the person. Saying everything I did to the purple guy. "Um, sorry mam but I have not seen them lately. I can ask over the speakers real quick. The employee went backstage and then the speakers came on. "Hello? Can a Y/n L/n and a Kai L/n please go to Party room 1? Thank you." The speakers then cut off. I went to the party room and waited. Kelly came up to me with a worried expression.  "I heard the speakers. What do you think happened?" I looked at her. "I don't know." My voice wavered as tears pricked my eyes.

~magic time skip~

           The Fazbear diner was closed and the police were searching the place. But found nothing. "I'm sorry Mrs. L/n but we found no trace to your children. There's a possibility that they ran away or got kidnapped. We will keep a watchful eye. Now go home and get some rest. You'll need it." A female officer told me.

~Another time skip~

(flashback done)

            I cried and cried, my pillow soaked with tears. My husband was working late tonight and I didn't want to brake the news to him. Oh Y/n and Kai.........where have you gone? I fell into a dreamless sleep. The next morning I was still depressed, I told my husband James about our children. I saw his heart brake. He went into our room, and said he wanted to be alone. I was still heart broken so I did the only rational thing a mother would do.....................I cried, watched a sad movie, and ate tons of ice cream in my Pjs. I could still see their smiling faces. I broke a promise to my dear Y/n. How can I do such a thing. "Where are you.......please......come back........."

.