Reminisce

Oh my! What is this?! An update!? Wow!

Okay, so one of the reasons I haven't been writing is because I'm not fully sure how I want the relationships to play out here. I'm not good at writing romance whatsoever! This story says Xreader but I feel it should say 'Reader Insert' instead. I will progress relationships but I'm not sure if I'll do romantic ones. Maybe a little, but idk. Sorry.

Y/n - your name

L/n - last name

E/c - eye color

H/c - hair color

H/l - hair length

F/c - favorite color

S/f/c - Second favorite color

italics are thoughts and/or just to make words impact (you'll know when)

3rd pov.

Time was nearing midnight. The whole restaurant was drowning in silence, the atmosphere feeling crushing for the flickering ghost. She was staring at her transparent reflection in the girls bathroom. Her e/c eyes glossed over, mind slowly mulling over the previous events that took place. Y/n didn't revert back to her original herself, she stayed torn. Whether it was to remind herself of what happened, or she was just too sad to change back, she doesn't know. Different emotions were pulling at her non-existent heart. At the time, when Kai was passing on, Y/n felt happy for him. She was grateful that he didn't have to suffer through this nightly torture. But now? She desperately didn't want to admit it, she didn't want to feel it. Yet, jealously and anger were crawling and scratching at her mind. Engulfing the dead space.

Y/n looked normal on the outside, as normal as a vengeful ghost could get that is. Her dull, unblinking eyes staring into itself through the mirror. No expressions were being made, no movements, or sounds. But her mind was quietly raging. Why did you leave me Kai? I thought you loved me......I thought you cared to stay by my side...I stayed by yours....I hate yo- What the hell am I thinking!?! The ghost gripped her hair, disbelief and shock ran across her pale face. Y/n shook her head back and forth repeatedly. Her harsh thoughts pushing her to the ground. I-I'm sorry Kai, I d-didn't mean it. Really, I love you, I'm sorry. The ghost bit her lip so the tears wouldn't escape. Don't push these thoughts on Kai, push them towards the real monster. She scolded herself.

Y/n took a deep breath, trying to regain some type of a calm state of mind. She glanced to towards the mirror again, quickly looking away, unable to stare much longer into her eyes. Biting her lip in anger, she kneeled on the ground clasping her head, trying to dig up joyous memories.

Y/n's pov.

~Flashback~

(thoughts will be underlined in the flashback) (FYI: Slight cursing through out here. Cause I find cursing humorous for some reason)

It was a tiring morning, barely got a wink of sleep last night. Though.... it kind of was my fault.....psh, I don't regret it. I had to finish my show's finale.  After a refreshing shower I dressed in comfortable clothing, my window was open, allowing the crisp air in. I smiled hearing the cardinals, they were my favorite to hear in the mornings. Huh, maybe this morning isn't so ba- "Y/N! HURRY! I WANNA GO TO THE PARK!" Never mind. Sighing I headed downstairs. There was Kai, scarfing down his breakfast in hopes to get to the park faster. Where is all that food going? I sweat dropped and shake my head at him, mom laughing at my reaction. "I hope you know Kai, you still have to wait for me to eat MY breakfast, and I am not about to go ham on it like you okay?" With stuffed cheeks Kai pouted at me, now eating his food like a normal kid.