Chapter 4: Having Fun

Hi guys. Sorry for the long wait.

Y/n- your name

L/n - last name

F/c- favorite color

S/f/c - second favorite color

E/c - eye color

H/c - hair color

H/l - hair length

Italics are thoughts!

Y/n's pov.

We were laughing while flying around the restaurant. We played tag and hide and seek. Then we would dance to some of the songs that were playing. After a little bit of playing Kai and I went to the corner of the restaurant to rest. "So Kai, you like being a ghost?" I asked him, curious to what he was going to say. "Yeah!! It's really fun to walk through walls, and fly!!!" He starts flying circles around me, smiling and giggling, I laughed and grabbed onto him. Then pulled him into a big bear hug. "HEY!!! Let me go!!" He laughed while trying to struggle out. I let go as he fell to the ground, luckily he's a ghost, so he didn't get hurt. Kai pouted, then smiled, I smiled back.

I heard a gasp. (btw I already typed this, then the website was like, having troubles, keep this version or the other? So i pushed keep this version, i put the pic of the boy up top, then noticed, MY WHOLE PARAGRAPH DISAPPEARED!!!! So, now i'm mad.) I looked around and saw a boy with brown eyes and brown hair staring at us. Or not at us. (pic up top)I looked around and saw no one near us, I looked back at the small boy and he smiled at me, with a speck of cake on him. "C-can you see us? Can you hear us!?!?" I asked, the boy nodded. How??? How can he? "Are you okay? You guys look hwurt." He asked us. My mother mode kicked in, "Yes!! Just a few scratches, we're fine! See?" I flew circles around him. The small boy giggled. "What's your name?" I asked him, "My name is Silas, what's wyours?" Silas asked, "My na-" "MY NAME'S KAI!!!!!" Kai yelled, interrupting me. "THIS IS MY SISY!! Y/N!!!!" Kai introduced me to him. I waved, "Okay!! Will you play with me?" Silas asked with a cute grin. My heart melted, he was SOOOOO CUTE~~~ "Sure!!! What do you want to play?" I asked him. Wait, won't other people think he's crazy sense no one else can see us? Nah, he's a kid, imaginary friends!

"Tag!" Silas yelled joyfully, "YAY!!" Kai shouts, "I'll be it, i will give you a five second head start." I They both ran off, and yes, both, Kai learned how to get his legs and change into the flying genie thing. I wonder if their's anything else we can do? "1.....2.....3.....4.....5!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs so they could hear me over the happy children. I made my legs appear and ran after them. Silas was the closest to me, so I ran after him. "I'm gonna get you.~" I teased him, he let out squeal before running faster. Laughing and laughing, "Tag!" I got Silas before running off. Silas started chasing me before he saw Kai, then he started going after Kai. I watched the two, laughing and giggling, it...it was almost like we were alive again. But I know that would never happen, no matter how much I wish for it too. I sighed, before I saw Kai charging at me, "I'm gonna get you Sisy!!" Kai yelled, I jogged, to let Kai catch up. "Oh no! You're gonna get me!" Kai then tagged, "Got you!!" He chirped excitedly.

This went on for another ten or so minutes before we all got tired. A ghost getting tired, ha. "SILAS!!!!" A woman shouted out. "Oh, I gotta go, um, see you later!" Silas called out as he ran to his mom. She patted his head, before leaving the restaurant. "Sisy, i'm tired" Kai yawned. I grabbed onto Kai and walked into a more quiet area. I went into the 'Parts and Services' room. Yes, I know other 'kids' or are they teens now? Anyways yes I know they are in there, but it's the quietest place, and they wouldn't hurt him. I sat down and Kai cuddled into me, I started petting his blond hair. "Can you sing to me?" Kai asked, "Sure." I thought for a minute before singing him a song.

(Safe and Sound: By Taylor Swift)

(Play the song)

I took a deep breathe, then started singing,

I remember tears streaming down your face,

When I said I'd never let you go.

When all those shadows almost killed you light.

I remember you said,

Don't leave me here alone,

But all that's dead and gone and passes tonight....

Just close your eyes,

The sun is going down,

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light,

You and I'll be safe & sound.

Don't you dare look out your window darling;

Everything's on fire,

The war outside our door keeps raging on.

Hold on to this lullaby, Even when the music's

gone, gone

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down,

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light,

You and I'll be safe & sound...

Oooooo, Oooooo

Oooooo, Oooooo

Lala... Lala...

Lala... Lala...

Ooooo, OooOooo,

Ooooo, OooOooo,

Lala... Lala...

Lala... Lala...

Just close your eyes,

You'll be alright,

Come morning light,

You and I'll be safe & sound...

Oooooo, OoooOooo,

Oooooo, OoooOooo,

Oooooo, OoooOooo,

Oooooo, OoooOooo,

Oooooo, OoooOooo,

Oooooo, OoooOooo.

I finished the song as Kai was resting peacefully on my lap. "You're good at singing." A voice came from the other end of the room.

Hey I know it's short compared to the others but i wanted to give you guys a chapter so here ya go. Bye my little wolves!