Day 3

This is a non-profit project. I do not own Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the Evil) or any of its characters. Youjo Senki is owned by studio NUT, Kadokawa Shoten, and Carlo Zen. Please support the official release.    

Subject-013 asks: [What are you afraid of?]

Viktoria Serebryakova stood up from her desk near the window and stood in the center of the office. "What am I afraid of?" She asked, "Spiders are one thing. Did you see their legs? They are long and thin, and creepy; and their eyes? There are eight of them! Eight red eyes that stare you in the soul. Always gave me creeps. As to Major..." She thought for a second, "I think she is not afraid of anything, but try again later, when Major returns."

Subject-013 asks: [Do you think, you are on the right path in life?] 

"Are you asking me if being beside Major Degurechaff a right path in life? Yes. Yes, it is."

Subject-013 asks: [What do you do in your free time?]

"What do I do in my free time? We don't have much free time here, usually, when I have some free time, I do errands for Major. Other than that, I sleep, eat..." Viktoria pinched her sides, "and maybe I should go on a diet."

Subject-013 asks: [What if I am Being-X? {This transmission was interrupted by God}]

Tanya enters the room, sighing exhaustedly.

"Good afternoon, Major." Viktoria saluted.

"At ease, Second Luitennant." Tanya flicked her hand.

"How was the meeting with HQ?"

"As usual." Tanya sat at her desk, leaning back in her chair, relaxing her body.

Subject-013 asks: [(As I understand it) What do you think about the art that depicts you as a devil or conquering the world with firepower?] 

"Major, I think this question is for you," Viktoria spoke.

"What is it?"

"What do you think about the art that depicts you as a devil or conquering the world with firepower?"

"Good for them. I will give my full response as soon as I see an example."

Subject-013 asks: [(As I understand it)Does Being-X wants to test you or kill you but hasn't picked the appropriate 'weapon' yet?]

"Being-X won't kill me that easily, he wants me to suffer. He made me an orphan, sent me to one of the shittiest nursing homes in the Empire, started a war, strapped a smart bomb to my chest, making me praise him whenever I want to use it - he is just a sadistic bag of bullshit."

Subject-013 asks: [(As I understand it; seriously, dude, use proper grammar) What would be your life like if you didn't have your abilities?]

"You mean if you would have been reincarnated into this world but didn't have any magic capabilities? Probably, would have tried to go as far from the front as possible, trying to get a sustainable job with promotion capabilities, so I would live a comfortable and safe life. Or maybe, would have gone into strategic HQ and work my career up from there, but my chances of dying would be high anyway."

"That's it for today, Major." Viktoria cheered.

"Great. I am exhausted..." Her stomach growled, "and famished."

"I know a nice place in town, they have one of the best Rauladen in town and next to it is a cafe with delicious coffee and Rote Grutze!"

"Is it far away?"

"No, ma'am, it is just five stops on a tram."

"OK, let's go, you did earn a decent meal for working so hard this week." Tanya stood up, "I'm paying, think of it as a reward."

"Thank you, ma'am!"

They turned exited the room, closing the door behind them. 

Don't be afraid to leave your questions and/or dares in the comment section, they will be answered in several days. 

Special thanks to Subject-013 for his participation in this project, your activeness allowed for it to run!

Until the next chapter!