34 | epilogue

34 | EPILOGUE
why do these gifs go so well together and with the chapter

34 | EPILOGUEwhy do these gifs go so well together and with the chapter

 5 years later

5 years later...
Ezekiel graduated from University with honors, and became a famous rapper with the help of Michael's newfound label. Michael, as already stated, opened his own record label that was booming with hot new artists. He also sold four multi-platinum albums. He became legendary with his unique moves and great performing skills. He also became the first African-American artist to sell out every stadium on his world tour.

Big Trouble sold a couple platinum albums, and performed a sold out US tour. Joelle and Shaolin joined their forces and became the first boy & girl get down conductors in the Bronx. The couple purchased their own nightclub and had a full house every night they performed. Many A-lister celebrities went to their parties and even invited them to their elite parties.

Mylene honored her father and became a famous gospel vocalist. She reopened his church while still continuing her career as a vocalist. Valentina sold two multi-platinum albums and one diamond album, always making sure to brag to Michael that she outsold him. She also sold out of her world tour, but it was far shorter than Michael's long tour. Valentina opened many cosmetic companies, dance schools, charities and fashion lines— earning her a title as a great entrepreneur.

* * *

Valentina sat in the bathroom waiting for the stick she peed on to tell her whether she was finally pregnant with a child. Ever since she and Michale had gotten married four years ago, they had been trying to have children but were never successful. She had little hope that the stick would tell her she was with child, but it was truthfully worth a shot.

Valentina huffed, standing up, readying herself to leave the bathroom... but, she was stopped when she heard a beep come from the electronic stick. She peeked over at the results, then widened her eyes at the sight. She snatched the stick and ran down to the kitchen, where Michael was, to show him the results.

"I must be going crazy. Does this say pregnant?" Valentina crazily shoved the test into his hands.

Michael barely held onto the stick stained with pee on it. "Ew," he said then looked to read the results, "and... it does say pregnant!" He exclaimed.

Valentina screamed happily then hugged Michael. "Finally!" She shouted.

* * *

The next night, Michael and Valentina weren't planning on sharing the big news so early but they were excited. The two were hosting the Grammy's and right at the end they decided to tell the world. "Wow, what an eventful night." Valentina spoke into the microphone.

"Sure was." Michael kissed her cheek, causing the whole crowd to cheer.

Valentina blushed. "Well, we would like to tell you guys one last thing before the night is over," Valentina intertwined her hand with Michael's, "although it may be early, we wanted to tell you, our supporter and fans, that our family will be growing by one. We've been blessed after four long years fighting for this." Valentina announced, proceeding to rub her stomach.

The crowd cheered wildly, causing Valentina to fall into a fit of laughter. "Who knew a couple of kids from the Bronx would've made it here?" Valentina whispered to Michael while they waited for the crowd to settle.

❝We were just a couple of kids with an overactive imagination.❞ Michael shrugged, smiling.