Jealousy (Danti)

Darkiplier
X
Antisepticeye

(3rd Person)

Summary: Dark gets a bit too possessive after seeing Anti flirt with another demon.
(thus the title)
(thus the kinkiness)

-

The club was full of voices and warm bodies, the scent of alcohol and sweat strong in the air.

Dark leaned against the bar, an empty wine glass in hand, watching the green haired demon maneuver his way through the crowd, elbowing the odd dancing couple out of the way.

"Darky," Anti said as he reached him, smiling. "Wanna dance with me?"

"Give me a minute, Anti," Dark said, grinning back. "One more drink won't hurt, eh?"

"No," Anti said. "In fact, gimme."

"Love, you get a bit uncontrollable when you're drunk."

"You like uncontrollable."

That was true, Dark thought as he leaned to the bartender and ordered two glasses of alcoholic delight.

The man slid two drinks over a few minutes later, and Anti grabbed one, downing all of it in one large mouthful. Sighing in contentment, he set the empty glass down. "Meet you on the dance floor, slowpoke!"

Dark chuckled to himself as Anti almost ran for the center of the club, and slowly sipped his drink, relishing the slight burn of alcohol as it went down his throat.

Meanwhile, Anti was alone, tapping his foot to the catchy music. The Irish demon hummed along to the tune, but as he turned to find out what was taking his boyfriend so long, tripped over a loose tile in the dance floor.

Anti twisted sideways, trying to brace his fall, but something suddenly stopped his downward momentum. A warm hand wrapped around his wrist. Hoisting him up.

"About time, Darky," Anti started to say, but then saw the face of the demon who helped him up. "You're not Dark."

The guy laughed. "No," he said. "I'm not. The name's Lucifer. You?"

"Antisepticeye." Anti raised an eyebrow at Lucifer's white hair. "Not a very natural hair color, eh?"

"Nope. But hey- I was born to be unique. Your hair's nice," Lucifer said, pointing at Anti's dark green locks.

"Heh, thanks."

"Say, what're you doing all alone on the dance floor? A pretty little demon like you...?"

Anti opened his mouth to tell the other that he was waiting for his boyfriend, but the words were suddenly taken away.

What the...?

"I don't know," Anti heard himself say. "What am I doing all alone on the dance floor?"

Lucifer grinned, extending a hand towards him. "Would you like to change that, Antisepticeye?"

No, wait, I have a boyfrie- "Call me Anti," he replied with a smile of his own.

"Come on then, Anti," Lucifer beckoned.

Anti took Lucifer's hand and followed the white haired demon's steps, dancing along to the quick flow of the music playing.

The Irish demon screamed from the bottom of his mind, but there was no use- the alcohol had taken his common sense.

The song went faster, until the two demons were pulling apart then pulling each other together, hands entwined.

Lucifer smiled lazily at Anti. The two continued their dance, neither realizing that they didn't belong there.