= Rage and Rebound =

So, the one and only Casanova0345 and I collaborated to write this smut (I don't know how it happened, I'm still in awe that I got to collab with her)

Pretty peculiar ship that we made up on the spot as well: AntiNatemare/Natesepticeye

Yes we shipped Antisepticeye and Natemare together, deal with it haha

*Crank's the dark side of our blue boi Ethan

**Note: Nate's a siren in this, and he can release a kind of mist that basically increases the lust level in people. Also, he can sing. Boy oh boy can he sin(g).

- (this is long as all fuck, 3555 words haha) -

"You're joking, Dark. Tell me you're fucking kidding me?!" Anti snapped, the demon backing his lover into a corner as hurt and rage filled his heart. He had just caught his boyfriend of eight months cheating, and what's worse was who the bastard cheated with. Crank. That scrawny blue haired bitch came in and fucked Anti's lover, in their home and in their bed.

To say that Anti was enraged was an understatement, he was borderline homicidal. It was a good thing he escaped out the window before Anti could catch him, or there would be pieces of Crank all over the neighborhood.

"You saw it happen, Anti," Dark stated flatly. "Either accept it, or we're over."

Anti stared at his 'lover' with disbelief and more than a little anger. "You- you fucking cheated, and you have the nerve to tell me to accept it?"

"Or leave," Dark snapped. "I'd be fine with either one. In fact, I'm preferring the second one. Your fucking choice, glitch bitch."

Pure, fiery rage swept through Anti's veins, and his hand twitched into a fist.

But he held back, and instead took a deep breath, trying to calm himself, trying not to break the window behind him and using the shards to slowly, painfully cut Dark into pieces. His entire form was glitching and shaking, the lights in their home flickering rapidly. Dark seemed completely unfazed by any of it, his ruby orbs displaying a hint of annoyance and boredom.

"You know what, you're right. I should leave. But I also should probably tell you that you've been hooking up with a burner. Enjoy those shots of penicillin, I hear the clap is a bitch." Anti smirked, bottling up his rage in a ticking time bomb, ready to go off at a moment's notice.

Dark's eyes widened, Anti had to be pulling his leg with that one, right? Although that would explain a lot.

"Just grab your shit and get out, you salty bitch!" Dark growled, harshly shoving Anti out of his way as he stormed off into his study.

"Gladly, you motherfucker," Anti snarled to himself, and clenched his fists tighter, surely drawing blood.

A glimpse of Crank's keys, still on the table, made the green haired demon snap.

Anti slammed his palms into the wall besides him, causing a loud 'crack' as his hands sunk into the crumbling plaster.

Not waiting for Dark to come out, to react, Anti turned on his heels and stalked out of the room, the house, his gait angry and predatory.

His head was beginning to hurt from how stressed he was, his entire being wound up like a spring. He needed to clear his head, maybe vent to someone who could understand.

The Irish demon walked into the crisp night air, heading down a few blocks until he saw a familiar apartment building. He's been here too many times to count, always finding an ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on.