6 - Gym

"Noona.~ Wake uuuppppp!" A voice whispered in my ear

Someone jumped on the bed, and I slowly opened up my eyes to see Hobi grinning down at me.

"Yah! Hobi oppa!" I yelled. "What are you doing?"

He chuckled. "Waking you up, silly. Fifteen minutes until school starts. I made cereals for you, though. Go wash up and then come down."

"Fifteen?!" I yelled, but he was already downstairs.

"Dang it!" In a hurry, I rushed to wash my face, brush my hair and teeth, and go down the stairs.

"What about my school uniform??" I questioned frantically.

He held it up.

"Wait wha- Nevermind. Thank you, Hobi.~"

I devoured the cereal, and we raced out.

"Yah! Slow down!" Hobi exclaimed.

"We're gonna be late!" I grabbed his wrist, and we arrived at the school in thirty minutes, obviously missing the bus.

We burst into the foyer, and scrambled to force our belongings in the locker.

"Wait, what class do you have?" I asked my friend.

"Physics."

"Damn. I have Biology."

"Okay, that's fine," he encouraged. "We'll meet at lunch?"

"Like always. Now run!"

He ran that way, and I ran the other, chasing after our grades.

~.~

In 4th period, it was gym. I changed, ignoring the remarks from the other girls, and entered the gymnasium.

Walking out the boys change room, was Hobi!

"Hoseok!" I shouted. "Heyyy! Over here!"

He looked my way, smiled, and jogged over.

"It's cardio isn't it?" He asked. I nodded. "Ugghhh.. I hate running laps..."

I giggled. "Oh come on it's not that- OH MY GAWD!"

A few meters in front of me, was Kim Sseog-Eun, high school bad boy and hottie.

Hoseok looked behind him, and back at me, with a smirk. "Your crruuussshhh.~"

"Yeah! And you are friends with him!"

"Acquaintances," he corrected. "But yeah, I kinda know him."

"Go get him to like me!" I yelled.

Hobi shook his head. "I've done too much for you, Jiyeong. Go get him yourself.~"

I sighed, scowled at him, but finally gained enough courage to approach Sseog-Eun.

"H-hey," I greeted awkwardly.

He looked at me, up and down, and smirked. "Hey there.~ Jiyeong, right?"

I internally screamed. He knew my name!

"Y-yup," I answered. "Sseog-Eun, right?"

He nodded, and licked his lips. "What is a pretty girl like you messing with a bad boy like me?"

I blushed like mad. "Umm... I was wondering if you would like to..." Looking down, a wave of embarrassment drowned me.

He brought my chin up. "To go on a date with me?"

I nodded.

He smiled. "My honour." Then, Sseog-Eun bowed and kissed my hand. "This Friday?"

"S-sure," I replied.

He leaned in, pulled me closer and...

"Wannabe," he whispered.

"Wh-what?"

"I know you're with that Hoseok guy." He raised an eyebrow. "And you are the ugliest girl I've ever seen. Now, shoo! Go away you fly!"

A few guys gathered behind him, laughing, and chanting horrible words over and over.

I backed away, tears threatening to cry, and full out ran away.

Behind me, they called crybaby over and over.

"Hey! Don't mess with Jiyeong like that!"

I spun around, to see Hoseok challenging Sseog-Eun and the others.

"Her little boyfriend coming to save her," he mocked, laughing.

"Hobi!" I yelled.

He ignored me, and straight up punched Kim Sseog-Eun in the face. The boy received a bloody nose, but punched Hoseok back.

"Go away, nerd," He yelled.

"I'm not done with you," Hoseok warned, but before he could do anything, I stood in front of him, and pushed him back.

I threw many curses at the gang, which I will not mention, until the gym teacher yelled our names, and took us away to the nurse's office.

~.~

"What were you thinking?" I asked Hobi, who's right eye was black and swollen.

"Just thank me for saving your ass," he mumbled, and I felt pitiful.

"Crap, I'm sorry," I apologized, giving him an ice pack. "Thank you so much, Hoseok. You mean the absolute world to me. How could I live without you?" I hugged him, and he snorted.

"Aw, Jiyeong, it's okay," he said. "Everything will be better. Sseong-Eun is a total and complete jerk, and he is missing out on what a wonderful person you are."

As he brushed a loose lock of hair out of my face, I blushed. "Hobi, you're awesome."

He chuckled. "As to you."

The nurse checked up on us. "How's it going in here?"

"Fine, thank you," I answered.

She nodded, and gave us a sympathetic smile.

"What is it?" Hobi asked.

"Namjoon said to give you dentention," she admitted. "But it wasn't really his choice. There's a rule book for school, apparently."

I smiled weakly, back at her. "It's okay."

"By the way," she continued. "My name is Lee Miaska. If you need anything else, feel free to ask.~" She smiled gently again, and walked away.

"Anyways." I turned back to Hobi. "We can study in detention, right?"

He nodded, grinned, and I continued to care for him.

~.~

Stupid Sseong-Eun .m. I'm hating him, and I made his character 😂

I've done so much writing today, but I really want to continue, even though it's SUPER late. Haha screw it.

K imma write!

Byyyyeee .3.