11 - Asleep

The next days of suspension were actually cool. I stayed in my room, ate pizza, drank coke, and after school I would invite Hobi over.

On Saturday, though, it was weird.

Hobi came over for the whole day, to keep me company while I was grounded by Eomma and Appa. He would even risk his life to steal food from the huge, and I mean huge, pantry downstairs.

It was around 7, and he got me a bowl of dry cereal.

"How is it?" He asked.

"How could it go wrong?" I grinned.

"Too true. Hey, can I stay for the night?"

I stroke my chin, intelligently. "Sure, but my parents don't even know you're here."

He laughed, his whole face lit up. "I can be sneaky, and hide.~"

I grinned at this. "Better be true. They wouldn't be happy if they found out I was sleeping with a boy. Even if he's just a friend."

"We're sharing a bed?"

Oh God. Why did I say that?

"Erm.. n-no. I mean, if you... want to."

"I'm only teasing!" Hobi pinched my cheeks, screaming: "Jiyeong is so cuuuttttee!~"

I slapped his hand away. "Whatever. I'm eating my cereal!"

He laughed.

~.~

We held hands in my bed, side by side, over the fluffy duvet that comforted our bodies.

I was pretending we were looking at the sky. Stars lighting up every few minutes. Maybe even one shooting. I closed my eyes to imagine better. The galaxy. Everything was perfect.

I felt a shadow on top of me.

"Sleepy Jiyeong.~"

I opened my eyes to see Hoseok hovering above me.

"Yah!" I kind-of shouted, not wanting to wake up my parents. It was already 11pm.

He giggled, and rolled over. "I better sleep. You should too, noona.~"

I nodded, and turned on my side so that we were face-to-face. His eyes were closed. I examined closer, and noticed his skin was clean and flawless. His nose was long and slender. Moving down, I looked at his lips. Staring at them, I bit my own, nervous but adrenaline making me unfocused.

I shook my head, thinking how crazy I was, and turned over again.

Asleep and safe.

~.~

Hulloooo.

I was just wondering if I should make a guide to the characters, with Jiyeong, Hobi, possibly that jerk Sseong-Eun? Please comment!~

Okay, byyyyyeeeeeee!