8 - PARTYYY!

The day after our assessment, a boy named Kim Taehyung was hosting a party at his house. Apparently him and Hobi kind of know each other, so he invited him and me, along with basketball legend Min Yoongi, international flirt Park Jimin and his best friend and nice guy Jeon Jungkook, and Kim Seokjin, the responsible one who was actually quite funny.

It was right before the event, and I was dressed in sneakers, a black hoodie, and comfy jeans. Someone knocked on the door, and I assumed it was Hobi.

"Come right in!" I yelled from my room.

I rushed downstairs to see him also in casual but cute clothes.

(A/N: the angel himself ;-;)

"Wow," he said. "I always forget how beautiful your house is."

"Mansion," I corrected him.

"Arrogant much?" He teased with a grin. "Cmon, let's go."

We stepped out, and got into his clean, black car. The seats were comfortable for my butt, and the radio was on, quietly. It was a rap.

We danced, and sang while driving Tae's house, laughing most times.

Finally, we arrived at a gorgeous white house with many windows. I peered in, to see a dark and modern living room, and kitchen in the background. Cool lights hung on the walls, and there were snacks laid out on the counter.

As we stepped on the front steps, the door opened, revealing a cute boy. Probably Tae.

"Hey Hoseok!" He greeted, and looked at me. "Jiyeong, right?"

I nodded, smiling, and held out a hand, which he gladly shook.

"How are you, Tae?" Hobi asked, taking off his shoes inside. I followed.

"Great, thanks. And you?"

"Fantastic. We really thank you for inviting us!" He grinned.

"No problem," Tae replied. "You can go have some snacks. Yoongi's over there.~"

We nodded and set off to the food.

As soon as we took a chip from the chip bowl, Yoongi disappeared, with a scowl.

"What's his problem?" I asked. "We don't even know him."

"Hmm.. I don't know," Hobi replied. "Unfortunately, he's a friend of Sseong-Eun."

"Damn. Must suck for him."

Hobi grinned. "Too true."

~.~

A few girls joined the party. I think Tae said they were his friends' girlfriends.

Since they came, we all decided to play Spin the Bottle.