Gonner and Dixie Start To Crush On Eachother

Gonner's POV

The room seemed pitch black. I chased some lassies and look where it got me booty. Aye matey is that pepper? Blimey that stupid bucko is pouring pepper near me.

"Isis stop spraying him with pepper"
"Pepper gets rid of unwanted guests"
I open me eyes to see a beautiful lass in front of me. I never saw a vision like her before. I look to the left of me.Oh there's bucko!
"Matey stop spraying with pepper"
She stops when she notices me talking
"Why did you chase us with fire?"
"Sorry lass that ye was someone else"
"Who?"
"One of Nebulosa's zombies"
"Oh..well I am-"
"Listen here pirate dude who are you?!"
"Me name is Gonner pleasure to meet you lassy"
I tipped my hat to this beautiful treasure in front of me
"Sorry pirate dude not interested I-"
"I wasn't talking to ye I was talking to the beautiful treasure in front of me"
I had a smirk on my face as I saw a hint of blush on her face
"Oh well my name's Dixie nice to meet ya"
"Aye lass have I ever told you how-"
"Listen here pirate I didn't come here for you to hit on my bestest friend so you can back off."
"Isis let's take him with us!"
"What! Why?!"
"He seems nice and harmless"
"Dixie he just tried to light us on fire!"
"Isis trust me please"
"Ugh fine..my horoscopes have a bad feeling about this one"
"Your horoscopes are always wrong"
"Whatever"
"Gonner was it?"
"Ye Dixie?"
"Would you like to come with us to find Vitriol?"
"Aye matey I would love to be around ye on this journey of ye!"
The bucko rolled her eyes as I chuckled but on the inside I was so sad. I would have to break her heart and steal the Azoth. But only to protect her from Nebulosa. Nobody hurts my first mate.
"Gonner come on!"
"Lassie I have another and quicker idea in me mind"
"What is it?"
{ They all walk to a boat }
"Zombies and water don't mix Gonner you idiot"
"Listen here matey Isis we're taking tye boat not the water ye bucko"
She'd roll her eyes in sass. I offer my hand to me hearty as I help her settle nicely into the boat. I offer me hand to the annoying bucko but thankfully she declines. And jolly roger she fell into the boat. I stifle a laugh.
"All aboard the Starboard! The tides are high and the breeze is nice!"
"You're not a poet you stupid pirate"
Me hearty and I talk long conversations and I learn amazing things about me hearty. And she about me. I love her rotting body. It's a treasure of beauty and jolly rogers she is hot. I love me hearty with all I have.
"Dixie would ye like to sail?"
"Yes please!"
Me hearty made her way to me and sat next down to me and all I wanted to do was kiss her. I started showing me first matey all the basics as she watched in amazement. I love her. Me hearty.
"There ye go Dixie!"
I was so proud of me love. She smiles at me so lovely.
"Gonner look I did it!"
"Aye me hearty you did amazing you beautiful lass!"
Both lassies look at me Isis with disgust. And me hearty with love.
"Oops did I say that word out loud matey?"
Blimey I screwed it! Me hearty giggled and said
"No me hearty"
I smiled and laughed. Me hearty oh I love ye so!
"Good! Well lass you're doing well but let's rest here for the night"
I make a campfire for me first matey and I. While old bucko goes to sleep. I looked into my lass' beautiful eyes. I wish I never had to do this to her.
"So lass what's the treasure lying within that skull on ye belt?"
"I don't really like talking about it"
"Awe lassie give me a chance"
She sighs sadly and it broke me heart and I wish I never had to do this to her. But me hearty needs to be protected.
"My mother gave it to me before she left to make a new family so she didn't have to think about the mistake she made the first time"
Me heart broke
"Awe lass I'm sorry for ye"
"Whatever the world's cruel"
"Well screw them blimey land lovers"
She smiled in pain
"Do you like me?"
"Lass?"
"I like you Gonner"
Me hearty I love ye with me heart and soul.
"Me hearty if ye was attracted to me why didn't ye say so?"
I took her face and kissed it passionately. And that's when I stole it.
The Azoth was mine. I closed the skull back. She went into a tomb to sleep. I smiled and kissed me lass night. Cause that would be me last time seeing her for a while. I snuck out of the graveyard and went to a meeting spot where Nebulosa's guards would meet me for the Azoth me hearty had. Me heart boiled at the thought of having stole something she loved. Now me heart would never be given a second chance from me hearty.

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter this was done on mobile. I'm drawing the characters with different styles currently so pictures of them will be uploaded soon. Anyways enjoy! Keep on reading!