She's a Sea Cow

Gonner's POV

 O' shit. Piroska. It's Piroska. I forgot about the ol' lass. Me head was so wrapped around me lass Dixie I forgot about the other lass. I hate the lass's screech. Not even Death can make the lass beautiful. Not to mention the lass's sea cow persona. I'd throw myself overboard if I was stuck with that lass on a ship. 

"Aren't I going to get a loving hug from my boyfriend?"

"Aye lass, how have you been?"

"I missed you so much Gonner."

Piroska goes and hugs Gonner tightly

"For such a wee lass you have some strength." 

"Awww I missed you Gonner. I've been stuck with these idiots for an eternity."

Her voice makes me ears bleed. Me heart misses me hearty with everything I have. I should've just ran away with me lass. Me heart can't last without her. How will I make it with this sea cow?

 "I missed ya too lass."

"We have sooooo much to talk about."

"Do we really have to talk lass?"

"Excuse me?"

"Aye, me meant, I would rather bask in ye presence instead"

"Awe you're so sweettttt!"

"Thanks lass?"

"Let's go catch up!"

Sigh. I wish I could run away with me love. She's me soul, me heart. Me heart soars when she smiles and me heart breaks when she's upset. I'm in love with her. Yet here I am acting like a sea dog and leading on that sea cow, Piroska. But I have to do this to keep me heart safe. Anything for me love.