Missin' Her

Gonner's POV

Me ol' hearty

I have regret

Of quittin ye

Leavin ye

Breakin ye heart, me lass

Would ye take me back?

Aye! I'm so dumb. I broke me hearty's love for me and I expect the lass to take me back? I must sound like a selfish pirate. O, the woe in me hearty might be strong. If the lass knew the truth, she may take me back. Aye! Who am I kiddin? Me hearty is all I can think of. The lass is the one. O, I don't deserve the lass. Me hearty is better off without me. Regret. Regret. Regret. All that is in me mind is regret. I should've explained to me hearty, me soul. Me one love. Aye, what chance do I have? Can I win the lass back? Aye, me hearty. I'm sorry. Me regret is endless as me love for ye. O, I'm sorry me hearty, I'm sorry. Their loud hooves interrupted me thinking. These brutes are so impatient! I gave the lass Isis, the signal to stay here and away from the sight of the henchmen. I went down, me heart empty and broken from what I had done. 

"What do ya want ye dogs?"

"The Azoth and the keeper, where are they pirate?"

"O, the Azoth?"

They stomped their hooves impatient and about to beat me up.

"Aye, alright, alright! I got Nebuolsa's dumb Azoth."

"Where's Dixie?"

The sound of me hearty's name almost made me want to cry.

"Aye, that lass, ye don't need her"

"Was that your decision pirate? No."

"I, eh, lost her?"

"What?!"

"Aye lads ye don't need her,"

"Alright let's go back than"

"Aye."

I walked back with two of the henchmen while some others stayed there, searchin the place. What dumb scally wags are they? They'd never find that Isis lass. I walked back with the two scally wags and ended up in Nebulosa's lair. There I saw me ol' lass. The one lass I never wanted to see again. Piroska's annoying screech sounded in the air.

"Gonner my love, where have you been?" 

Oh boy.