Gonner and Dixie's First Time Meeting

Dixie's POV

{ This is a Flashback to the Past Of How Gonner and Dixie First Crossed Paths Isis Included }

*FYI this is from all their point of views*

I never thought I could hate this world anymore then I already did. My father being in charge of a morgue and my mother taking care of her flowers were divorced. My life has always sucked and I can't believe I have to live on this retched earth. Sometimes I wish I was dead! It's hard for anyone to understand since everyone thinks being gothic makes me so bad. I had some friend named Julia. She is a mythic bitch. She left me for a guy. How crazy is that? Everybody makes fun of me and verbally abuses me for my looks. They call me zombie. Mainly the two girls that piss me off the most is Alyssa and Melissa. They think they're the queen of everything and are so and I quote this " totes perfect! ". Ugh they're so dull and stupid! Today was the worst. My father wouldn't stop bothering me about when I punched Alyssa in the face. It's not my fault! It should've made her pretty at least. She should thank me! The whole world hates me and doesn't care! Life is so hard for me. Everyone tries to avoid me and act like they love me. Such a lie! I'm going to the fair. With my dad. Great. Thanks life.

{ 3 hours later }

"I hate myself! I hate this world! I hate everyone in this stupid stupid world! Alyssa and Melissa are so cruel! I saw Julia making out with Ray! Ray is my crush and she was making out with him! She said she couldn't come to the fair! What a liar! It's so cruel! I hate them! I hate them so much! I regret ever following them into that stupid fun house. I ran away from my dad and it's pouring out here in this forest! It's so dark! Ugh I just wish I was dead! Oh my god a tree! DAD!"

{ Dixie wakes up in a graveyard in a tomb }

I wake up. It's pitch black. I start hitting the top of this lid thing till I see a crack of light. I start to move it as I hear a THUD as I see a bright but not bright light. I sit up and get out of this thing which seems to be a tomb. I look around to see I'm in a graveyard with multiple vines. "How did I get here? Oh great another prank by Alyssa and Melissa. Good one guys! Wait..is that my..MY GRAVE?!" I stare at the tag that says my name and the day I supposedly died.

DIXIE GRIM

1999 - 2011

I yell and start to freak out. This is not a dream no way. Then I hear a bell ring and I turn my attention to a girl who looks about my age. She looks back to me returning my stare and then I freak out even more. She's a mummy! My eyes study her as I see her bandages and a crown upon her head that looks like a Egyptian crown. My memory makes me think of a Egyptian Goddess named Isis. She smiles happily and I being confused tilt my head. She walks towards me and I slowly back away till I bump into a wall. She chuckles.

"Hey I'm Isis"

I start to panic and remain still

"It's ok I don't bite I promise!"

I tilt my head not sure to trust her

She reaches out her hand to me and says "Welcome To The Holy Graveyard!"

I take it nervously and smile

"See I'm not bad!"

"Sorry I was nervous well not was I am nervous..uh...my name's Dixie!"

"What a nice name!"

"Uh thanks?"

"No problem!!"

"No offense but why am I here? And how can I get back to being well..alive?"

"Oh none taken! Well there's this amulet thing called the Azoth!"

"The As-"

"No! The Azoth there's also a legend that goes with it!"

"Ok?"

"Well when the bearer of the Azoth-"

"The bearer of the Azoth?"

"Yes now stop interrupting"

"Ok"

"The bearer of the Azoth can unlock it's true power and open up a portal that can send any zombie back to their mortal lives and fix the mistakes they made when they were alive and well yeah that's it."

"Ok so who is the bearer of the ?"

"Azoth"

"Right Azoth"

"Well we don't know can I see your belt thing"

"Sure why?"

She opens up the trinket of a skull that is on my belt revealing a heart trinket that my mom gave to me before she left me and my father. Randomly enough it starts to glow and we both sheild our eyes.

"Woah!"

"Dixie you're the bearer of the Azoth!"

"What? No way! I literally just got here and that's just a stupid trinket!"

{ Hours after convincing Dixie it's the Azoth and that we need to find Vitriol }

"Oh so Vitriol is the zombie dude who travels a lot and he's gonna help us?"

"Yep"

"Isis how the hell will we find him?"

"Well I know he likes to hang in the Egyptian Graveyard"

"Oh do you know where it is?"

"Of course! My horoscopes predict this well be a pleasant journey!"

"Not again with the horoscopes please you're just like my dad"

"Fine whatever"

{ After hours of journeying through the forests they come upon this abandoned farm }

"Someone's here"

"Isis no soul is here it's abandoned!"

"My horoscopes feel different!"

"Your horoscopes made it take hours to get here!"

"Hmph"

A scarecrow stands there with a pumpkin upon its head. We start heading towards the house as we hear slight movement. We turn back to see the scarecrow moving and coming after us. He contains a hook and some sort of gadget to blow fire as he aims at us. He runs as fast as he can but he's slow. We both continue to run as we hide behind a hay bale hoping he won't notice us. We hide in this basement thing as we notice he blows fire into the basement. We both get out through the window as I go to bash him on the head with a shovel. I bash him on the head with the shovel as he falls down passed out. I take off his pumpkin mask.

"Who are you?"

A/N:

Enjoying the story so far? Leave some comments if any changes are suggested!