Chapter 2

**EARLIER**

“I can’t believe Alex didn’t take me, me, with her! I’m like-her best friend!!” Ren complained, pacing the comm tower.

“Pshh. I can.” Jonas mumbled, more to himself than anyone, as he put the cigarette back to his lips.

“What? What does that mean?” Ren stopped pacing, glaring out the door at Jonas who wasn’t even facing him.

“It means-” Jonas took a breath as he spun around on his heels to face the other, taking a few intimidating steps towards Ren. “-that you are just a whiny baby who can’t handle it when somebody takes his toys away.”

“Wait, me?! You’re the one who-” Ren took a sudden pause, grabbing his head in pain. “Ugh…”

“Oh great. Is the ‘magic’ kicking in?” Jonas scoffed watching as the other man fell to the ground. Concern then bubbled in his chest. “Uh, Ren?”

“Jeeeeesus. That-oof-that wasn’t that brownies...Something is definitely wrong…”

“Are you, being serious?”

“Yes of course I’m being serious!!”

“Well I-um...what’s wrong?!” Jonas kneeled down next to the pained Ren, placing a hand on his shoulder.

“I just-my head is spinning…ack!!” Ren suddenly went still, causing panic to rise in Jonas. He shook the other lightly.

“Haha verrrry funny Ren. C’mon, wake up.” The shaking intensified as the panic grew stronger. “Ren?!” Without warning, Jonas felt a wave of unbearable pain wash over him. He stumbled backwards, grabbing the railing for support before falling over.
--
Waking up was no less painful than passing out. Jonas groaned as he struggled to hoist himself into a sitting position. A figure was lying next to him but his vision was so blurred he couldn’t make out who-or what-it was. He rubbed at his eyes, trying to clear it up to no avail. Jonas’ mind was spinning, and he couldn’t get it to stop.

“Ugh...what the hell…” He mumbled out, closing his eyes in hope that the dizziness would stop. When it didn't, the fear began churning unpleasantly. What had the ghosts done to him?!

Jonas tried to stand up, only resulting in him throwing up over the railing. Wait, he was still at the Comm Tower, which meant there was a chance Ren was too! Quickly pushing himself off the railing, Jonas stumbled towards the figure he'd seen when first waking up. His vision had finally cleared up as he kneeled down. But part of him wished it hadn't, because the figure  that laid unconscious...was himself.

______________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE

So second chapter. Thoughts?

I'm really leaning towards like Ren freaking the fuck out but idk yet. Either he is gonna freak or find it hilarious haha.

Anyways this is so much fun to write and I hope you all are enjoying it!! :)

-Nathan