0

warning: all the character's are fiction, their personalities are not based on the idols I used for this story, as for this book is a fan fiction. This books contains other fandoms and cross shipping, if you don't agree with one of the ships because they are either from two different groups or straight ships please don't get offended it's not in my intention to offend anybody, this book is only for entertaining purposes and shipping is not meant to be taken so seriously as for idols are REAL people with REAL feelings.

Their REAL personalities may be completely different from the characters in this book so please don't get offended because these are not my opinions on how I think the idols are really like, this is all fiction. 

Any similarities to other books are purely coincidental, it is not in my intention to copy other people's hard work. This book contains strong language, (poorly written) adult content and serious topics. Enjoy the book~

--

''So sweetheart...'' Mrs Park spoke as she placed her chopsticks back on the table and looked between her husband and her son. ''Your father and I... We have something to tell you.'' 

Jimin could tell his mother was nervous by the way she was playing with the diamond ring on her finger. She was trying to form the right words together to brake the news to her son. But Jimin was too busy admiring her beautiful slender fingers, they were long and elegant and the ring on them suited them perfectly. He looked down at his own and wondered who he got his tiny fingers from.

''Well are you going to tell him or not?'' His father interrupt causing his mother to take in a shaky breath and nod.

''Mom... Are you pregnant?" The boy asked confused causing his father to choke on his drink.

''No sweetie.'' His mother replied, a sad smile forming on her lips as she looked down at the wedding ring once again.

''What your mother is trying to say is... You see... Sometimes in relationships... Love fades away... People move on, maybe even find someone else...'' And with that realization hit the boy and his face turned cold.

''Love?'' He chuckled coldly. ''Love doesn't fade away, it just fucks everything up.'' With that he stood up from his chair and rushed into his bedroom quickly locking the door. Tears started building up in his eyes as he hugged himself trying to stop his body from shaking.

He walked over to the window and looked out at the city lights when he heard shouting coming from the kitchen. He tried blocking it out but it was hard to when it was the only noise coming from their apartment.

''This is all your fault!'' Mrs Park shouted at her soon to be ex-husband.

''My fault?! I'm not the one that wants a divorce!'' Mr Park shouted back. Seconds later a loud door slam was heard and seconds later, a hand knocked on the crying boy's door, so gentle he almost didn't hear it.

The boy quickly wiped his tears away not wanting anybody seeing him cry then made his way to his door and unlocked it slowly. Once he opened it he was met with his mother's sad smile.

''Sweetheart, can I explain?''