22

Ever since the pair's adventure in the bathroom stall Yoongi noticed that Jimin has became much more sexual around him. He would tease the older underneath the table, purposely change clothes in front of him, 'accidentally' sit on his lap in a way that his butt would rub against the older's member and that was just the things the younger did to Yoongi yesterday, there was a lot more of where that came from.

It's been a month since Jimin has first given the older a blowjob and although they didn't go further then that since then, Park Jimin was a living, breathing tease and Min Yoongi was slowly losing his mind because of that.

''Hyung.'' A sweet but not one bit innocent voice interrupted the older's train of thoughts causing him to look back at the boy who was currently sitting on his back and giving him a massage.

''Hm?'' He hummed in response too relaxed by the boy's touch to speak.

''Just checking if you're awake.'' The younger spoke his tone quite playful.

''Jimin I swear if you start shit again I will not hesitate to tear your ass apart.''

''I was just going to ask if I'm invited to Hoseok hyung's party tonight.'' The boy spoke in an innocent tone but Yoongi knew better then to let his guard down.

''Of course you are, if you want to go of course.''

''Only if we're going together.'' He spoke and placed a kiss on the back of the older's neck then started trailing his kisses down his bare back. Suddenly the raven was flipped over and pinned down by Yoongi who was giving him a serious look.

''Did I not warn you?'' He asked but the raven only chuckled in amusement making the older even more frustrated. He pulled the younger into a rough kiss in order to shut him up, but the younger eagerly kissed him back. He let got of the younger's hands which he had pinned over the younger's hand and held the younger by the waist to pull him closer.

The younger wrapped his legs around Yoongi's torso and deepened their kiss, getting exactly what he wanted from the older. Yoongi knew that this was in the younger's intentions, but he thought it was time to give the younger a taste of his own medicine. He pulled the younger's shirt off leaving both of them now topless then proceeded to kiss the younger. With one hand he managed to pin the younger's hands down once again while the other hand found it's way to the younger's crotch, he started lightly palming it while his lips moved to the younger's neck in search of his soft spot. He started nibbling on the younger's ear while continuing to palm his growing member leaving the boy a moaning mess.

''Ah Yoongi~'' The younger moaned as he tried to arch his hips to satisfy his growing member.

''Not so fun now, is it?'' He whispered into the younger's ear in a low voice causing shivers down the his spine.

''Mmph~'' The younger could only moan and whine as Yoongi continued to tease him. He started trailing his kisses down the younger's stomach, leaving a few marks here and there, then he reached the younger's pants. He looked up at him with a smirk on his face.

''Do you want it?'' He asked causing the younger to nod eagerly. ''Words baby.''

''Yes.'' The younger whined.

''But do you deserve it? I mean you haven't been on your best behavior lately.''

''I-I'll be better.'' The younger whined as he tried to free his hands from the older.

''How are you going to be better?'' Yoongi raised himself back up and whispered into the younger's ear.

''However you want.'' The younger whined as he tried to kiss the older but he didn't give in.