35

The school's team ended up winning, and to celebrate everybody joined the team to go to Yoongi's party. There were currently teenagers of all four grades in the raven's home doing God knows what because there were too many to keep an eye on.

Jimin was currently sat on the raven's lap as the older boy drank away his youth. Their group of friends sat together and drank not only to celebrate the team's victory but to celebrate the raven's birthday.

''Yoongi, I know I've already told you this about fifteen times on your actual birthday but I don't care, happy birthday man you're my best friend and I love you.'' Hoseok spoke up, he and Yoongi had this great idea of doing 5 shots each before they sat down and had 5 more drinks which Jin mixed together and refused to let anyone know what was in them.

''I love you too man.'' Yoongi said back, the alcohol was getting to him.

''Jimin do you feel left out at all?'' Taehyung asked his best friend.

''Taehyung, I love you man.'' Jimin mocked Hoseok's tone of voice.

''I love you too man.'' Taehyung joined in on the joke and mocked Yoongi's tone of voice. He threw himself on the silver haired boy and the raven making Jimin laugh.

''Welp, guess we're having a gang bang.'' Hoseok said as he stood up from his seat and threw himself on the hugging trio making them groan in pain.

''Me too!'' Lisa said as she jumped onto the hugging bodies making them groan again.

''Everybody, lets crush Yoongi with our love.'' Hoseok cheered making the remaining three jump on the already big pile of bodies. By now Yoongi and Jimin were hardly breathing and Taehyung's knee was digging into the raven's rib.

''Can everybody get off and stop suffocating me and my boyfriend!'' Yoongi screamed out in pain. He pushed Taehyung off the silver haired boy and gripped onto Jimin as he let the rest of the bodies fall to the ground.

''So much for a gang bang.'' Hoseok joked as he sat back down and pulled his boyfriend onto his lap.

''Who wants to play truth or dare!'' Lisa cheered as she threw herself onto Jungkook's lap making the boy turn as red as a tomato.

''No.'' Everybody else responded making her pout.

''Then what are we supposed to play?''

''Nothing?'' Tae spoke up.

''What you guys never play any drinking games?'' The blonde asked confused.

''No we usually just talk trash about other people.'' Jungkook explained.

''Boring.'' The girl whined back.

''Jin hyung can you make me another drink?'' Yoongi spoke up.

''Do you want it sweet or strong?'' Jin asked as he stood up from his seat.

''Sweet, he's had enough.'' Jimin answered for him making the raven pout.

''Chim are you counting my drinks?'' Yoongi asked as he rested his chin on the younger's shoulder.

''Yes, and I think you should slow down a bit.'' Jimin said back in a serious tone.

''Hypocritical much?'' Yoongi teased. ''In case you forgot, you're the one that always gets so drunk you can't even remember who you are.''

''That's because I know you'll watch over me.''

''Well I guess this time you'll be the one watching over me.''