31

Once again Monday came around and an alarm clock snapped Jimin out of his dream state. His eyes slowly opened but closed back again wishing he could go back to sleep. He pressed the snooze button and decided he would just lay in bed for another five minutes.

Just as his eyes closed and he almost fell asleep again the alarm clock rang once again and grumpily the boy got out of bed and wobbled to the bathroom. As he looked at his reflection his eyes went wide in shock, he completely forgot his hair was now silver.

He wasn't exactly happy when Taehyung was putting bleach on his hair and damaging it even more then it already was, but when he saw the finished results he was quite satisfied with the look.

The silver haired boy lazily got ready by washing his face, brushing his teeth and fixing his hair up. He didn't know if he should style his hair differently now that he had a new hair color but decided to go with his usual look anyway.

When he was done with his hair he decided to put on a black turtleneck sweater and skinny jeans then took the padded jacket Yoongi bought for him and made his way down the stairs.

Not feeling hungry he skipped breakfast like usual and made his way to the garage and drove off to school.

As the silver haired boy made his way down the halls he couldn't help but to notice the attention his new hair was giving him, a flashback was running through his head. It wasn't a happy flashback, and it left the boy with a frown on his face as he started remembering the insults that used to be thrown at him on a daily basis.

The silver haired boy was so lost in thought he didn't even realize that a boy was standing next to him until the boy pulled him to the side and pinned him to the wall.

''You dyed your hair?'' A familiar voice filled Jimin's ear as he snapped out of his thoughts. ''I like it, it suits you.'' Yoongi said before crashing his lips onto the younger's, but pulled them away quickly when he realized Jimin didn't kiss him back. ''What's wrong?''

''Nothing.'' Jimin tried to lie but Yoongi could see right through him when he did so.

''Something's bothering you.''

''I didn't get enough sleep and now I'm cranky, sorry for not giving you your morning kiss, honey.'' The silver haired boy replied with sarcasm dripping from his tongue. What he said was true, he didn't get enough sleep and he was cranky but that wasn't the reason he didn't kiss his fake boyfriend back. The reason he didn't was because they were in the hallway and people were staring.

''Aw what could possibly have kept my baby up last night?'' The older fake pouted as he baby talked the younger.

''You.'' The younger glared back.

''Missed me that much?'' Yoongi whispered into the younger's ear seductively.

''No, in case you forgot you didn't stop texting me until 2 in the morning. How are you such in a good mood it's 7.30 in the morning.''

''Because you're here.'' The older joked as he pecked the younger's lips, but of course that didn't convince the younger as for he just scoffed. ''And I'm about to sleep through first period anyway.''

''How did you manage to get to Junior year of high school when all you do at school is sleep?''

''Hobi takes notes for me.'' The older smiled proudly, the silver haired boy just rolled his eyes. ''So how come the silver hair?'' The older asked as he ran a hand through the silver bangs.

''Taehyung's idea.'' The older didn't need a further explanation he already understood everything.

''Well I like it. You look beautiful.'' Yoongi said making the younger blush. He pressed his lips against the younger's, this time getting a kiss back.