34

''Alright guys I say Min you say Yoongi!'' Jae yelled to the group of friends making them laugh. ''Min!''

''Yoongi!'' Jimin, Lisa, Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin yelled back earning other people's attention.

''Min!'' Jae yelled again.

''Yoongi!'' The group yelled back with more people joining them.

''Min!''

''Yoongi!'' Jimin looked down at the said boy to see him covering his face in embarrassment.

''We love you Yoongi hyung!'' Jae yelled making the group laugh even more.

''He's going to kill us after the game.'' Hoseok said as he laughed at his best friend who was currently flipping off the blue haired boy who was cheering him on like his number one fan.

''I don't think he wants me to be cheer captain, Jimin you do it.'' Jae spoke up and pulled the said boy off the bleachers and dragged him forward. The silver haired boy was laughing too hard to even form a proper sentence as he looked down at the raven who was currently shaking his head in disapproval. ''C'mon Jimin hyung cheer your boyfriend on!'' Jae encouraged making the older laugh even harder.

''M-Min!'' The older tried to yell as he laughed even harder and covered his face feeling embarrassed as well.

''Yoongi!'' Their group of friends yelled back. Jimin noticed Yoongi pointing his finger at him and mouthing something with a blush on his face.

''Aww look at that he's telling you he loves you.'' Jae cooed.

''I'm pretty sure he's saying 'I'm going to kill you'.'' Jimin.

The game hasn't even started yet, the team was only warming up yet Yoongi's friends were already cheering him on as if he just made a shot. The silver haired boy sat back down next to Taehyung and continued to watch the raven who was warming up.

''Did you dye his hair?'' Tae asked his best friend who only nodded in response. ''I'm impressed, I've thought you well my friend.''

''Why is everyone dying their hair lately.'' Hoseok pouted. ''Now I feel like I need to change my hair color as well.''

''No.'' Taehyung quickly replied.

''I thought you hated orange hair?''

''But I like it on you. I just need to re-dye your roots.'' Taehyung explained earning a peck from his boyfriend.

''This is unfair. Everyone is all paired up yet here I am watching movies with my dog every Friday night.'' Jae spoke up with a pout.

''Well if you come to the party tonight maybe you'll find someone for yourself.'' Lisa tried to comfort the blue haired boy.

''But who? I mean who can handle all of this?'' Jae joked as he pointed to his body.

''Good point.'' Jungkook spoke up making the blonde sitting next to him giggle.

Taehyung nudged Jimin's shoulder with a smirk on his face as he pointed to the pair. They were sitting pressed against each other giggling at something. Lisa's hand was on Jungkook's shoulder as she threw her head back in laughter.

''Never in a million years did I think my Jungkookie was going to be brave enough to speak to that girl.'' Tae whispered to his best friend.

''Our little boy is all grown up.'' Jimin joked as he wiped the fake tears from his eyes.

''He got taller then you so fast.'' Tae joked earning a smack to the shoulder. ''Ouch. You're temper is as short as your body.'' Tae earned another smack making Hoseok notice and look at the pair confused.

''Why do you make fun of my height but leave Yoongi alone, he's literally a centimeter taller then me.'' The silver haired boy pouted.

''I know it's so cute, you're like two little midgets.'' Tae smirked earning another slap. ''Ouch! Park Jimin that is starting to hurt.'' Taehyung scolded his best friend like a mother scolds her child.

''So are my feelings.'' The older replied as he stuck out his tongue. The younger was about to argue back but was cut off by the cheering crowd. The game has finally started.

''Okay guys, get ready to hold the sign up when the team earns a point.'' Jae informed everybody as he held onto a giant sign.

''Jae you have way too much free time on your hands.'' Jungkook spoke up making Lisa nod in agreement.

''I sit next to him in Biology, the things he does during class.'' Lisa spoke up making the blue haired boy grin innocently. ''Don't give me that look, you take learning about body parts way too seriously.'' 

Jimin ignored his friends, he was busy watching Yoongi. The raven was swiftly making his way through the opposing team's players. A fond smile was on the younger's lips, he was so concentrated on the raven he didn't even notice Hoseok was looking at him with a smile on his face, he nudged Taehyung as well and the pair watched him amusingly with smiles on their faces while Jimin didn't even blink as he stared at the raven.

Yoongi scored a point making all of his friends jump up to their feet and cheer him on. Jae was jumping in the air holding the sign he made for the team making Yoongi feel even more embarrassed then he already was.

''I shouldn't have joked about us making a sign.'' Jimin said to himself as he saw the raven shaking his head disapprovingly.

''Jimin hyung come with me lets get the sign closer so the team can see.'' Jae called out for the silver haired boy who just shook his head while laughing.

''Oh we're coming along.'' Tae announced as he used one of his hands to drag his boyfriend and the other to drag his his best friend down to the beginning of the bleachers with Jae leading them.

''Tae!'' Jimin whined feeling embarrassed by all the stares they were getting.

''Yoongi is your boyfriend'' Tae started as he looked at the silver haired boy. ''and your best friend.'' He finished and looked over to his boyfriend. ''Cheer him on!'' He ordered.

The pair exchanged a look before they both burst out in laughter.

''You guys suck.'' Tae whined when he realized the pair wasn't going to cheer Yoongi on with Jae.

''And you swallow.'' Jimin said back.

''Only for Hobi.'' Tae used the same words that Jimin once used on him making the silver hair giggle while Hoseok hid his face as his cheeks started heating up.

''What the hell do you guys think you're doing?'' A familiar voice filled the group's ears making Jimin spin around and grin innocently.

''You're doing amazing, honey.'' He said to his boyfriend and pecked his lips.

''I thought you were only joking about the cheers and the sign.'' The raven glared at the younger.

''I was. But Jae wasn't.'' Jimin raised his hands up in a defensive manner making the older sigh. ''Aw, are you embarrassed of us?''

''Do you really want me to answer that question?''

''No.'' Hoseok butted in making the raven glare even more. ''You're doing great out there.'' He said to his best friend with a thumbs up.

''I'm going to kill all of you.'' The raven murmured making Jimin giggle as he wrapped his arms around the older's neck. ''You think this is funny? Do you wish to not walk for days? Cause you know I'm capable of doing that to you.'' Yoongi growled at the younger making him smirk.

''Is that a promise?'' The younger giggled into Yoongi's ear.

''You act so brave now but how come you're always the one who ends up begging and promising me you'll be good.'' After he whispered those words into the younger's ear he gave him one more kiss and walked back over to his team.

''What was that all about?'' Taehyung asked as he wiggled his eyebrows at the younger.

''I might need a wheelchair.'' The silver haired boy said back feeling slightly concerned for his lower half.