36

''Jimin?'' Jin called out for the silver haired boy who just shut the door to Yoongi's room. ''What's wrong?'' He asked when he noticed the tears in the boy's eyes. Jimin ran into the older's embrace and started crying into his chest making the pink haired boy hug him tightly not letting him fall to the ground. ''What happened?''

''H-he... h-he do-doesn't-Je-Jennie-sh-she...'' The younger was sobbing too hard to even form a sentence but Jin understood what was going on. He held onto the younger tightly and massaged his back in order to calm him down.

''It's okay, let it out.'' He spoke to the crying boy in a soothing manner.

''Sh-she w-was on h-him an-and h-he... an-and h-he sa-said...'' By now the older's shirt was soaking wet due to the younger's crying. 

Namjoon and Tae who were carrying a passed out Hoseok upstairs to get him to Yoongi's room when they noticed Jin and Jimin in front of Yoongi's room.

''What happened?'' Taehyung spoke up when he realized his best friend was crying.

''Something about Jennie I can't understand him.'' Jin explained.

''Where's Yoongi?'' Namjoon asked.

''I-in th-there.'' Jimin spoke up as he pointed to the mentioned boy's room.

''Lets get Hobi inside so he can sleep there.'' Tae suggested as he and Namjoon dragged the passed out ginger into Yoongi's bedroom. As they dragged him inside they noticed his best friend was already passed out on the bed in the same spot Jimin left him.

They laid Hoseok down next to him and made sure neither were lying on their back in case they started throwing up. Taehyung flipped Yoongi so that he was lying on his side making the older open his eyes.

''Jimin?'' The raven called out.

''It's me, Taehyung.''

''Where's Jimin?'' The older spoke back to him half asleep.

''He's downstairs.''

''He left me.'' Yoongi spoke in a whisper. ''He left me just like Jennie.''

''He didn't leave you, he just carried you here so you can sleep. Jimin won't leave you.'' Taehyung assured the older as he felt his heart clench at the words that came out of the older's mouth. ''Go to sleep hyung, Jimin will join you later.'' The raven only nodded as he closed his eyes and buried his face into his pillow. A sigh escaped Taehyung's mouth as he walked over to his boyfriend. ''So much for babysitting him.'' Taehyung murmured to himself, he placed a light kiss on the sleeping boy's forehead then left the room and turned off the lights so the pair could sleep.

Once he and Namjoon made it back to Jin and Jimin he noticed Lisa and Jungkook were now there as well helping the silver haired boy calm down. Another sigh escaped Taehyung's mouth as he wrapped his arms around the older who was no longer crying but still shaking.

''C'mon, lets go somewhere more quiet so we can talk.'' He said to his best friend and led him into the bathroom at the end of the hall. Lisa and Jungkook followed behind them while Jin and Namjoon decided to stay with the passed out pair of best friends.

Jimin sat down on the bathroom floor and wrapped his arms around his legs and brought them closer to his chest. The trio sat down as well and waited for the oldest to calm down.

''Are you ready to tell us what happened?'' Taehyung asked as he rubbed the oldest's back in a soothing manner.

''W-when we were playing truth or dare... Rose sat down next t-to me a-and started asking me wh-where Yoongi was. I told her that I-I don't know a-and sh-she said I-I should go look f-for him.'' Jimin started explaining as Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jimin letting him lean into the younger's side. ''S-so I went to look f-for him a-and I-I found him in t-the room wh-where they keep h-his mother's th-things... A-and h-he was lying o-on a couch an-and s-she was s-sitting o-on top of h-him.''