2. And We Meet Once Again

Here comes the main story. I can't wait! Thank you, Divek_kaira for your comments and love! Really! I had a blast after reading the excitement of you readers to read the next part. I am as much as excited as you people to write as well! I am on a buzz today, for sure. 😁

*******************************

In Mumbai

"Yes Shwetha, I have finally landed, I am just waiting for my taxi and then I will head directly towards the hotel. Please, don't worry...and yes, don't forget to inform Rohan bhaiya. Or else, I will get scoldings from him for no reason. Alright?" Gauri chuckled as she spoke to Shwetha, while waiting for her taxi to arrive.

"Yeah - yeah.. love you too. My taxi has finally arrived. I gotta go now. Ok, bye. Talk to you later.." Gauri finished her call as she stood to head towards the taxi.

"Yes, SSO. I have just landed right now. Don't worry. I will handle everything. We will definitely win this project. Yeah, sure. Ok. Bye." A man spoke as he rushed past Gauri.

Gauri gasped as she stood still.

That voice... Gauri looked around frantically, searching for the owner of the voice.

She shook her head.

No - no... It's not possible. I am just hearing stuff. Damn it! I need some sleep.

Gauri put her glasses on and headed towards the taxi again. She needed to hurry up if she wanted to be prepared for the meeting.

*******************************

In the meeting room

"Good evening, everyone. Welcome to the meeting. Today we are going to go through the presentations of all companies that are ready to sponsor 'Amoriouz' fashion brand to bring it to Mumbai. There are three business companies who are willing to sponsor. And one of them, we have the famous - Oberoi business company. The best of these three will be the one to strike the deal. So, let's commence!"

As the second company was about to finish it's presentation, there was a knock on the door.

Everyone looked at the door and immediately stood up to greet the man. Who looked so familiar to Gauri, that she sat dumbstruck with her mouth agape and eyes wide.

Oh hell.

It was none other than Omkara.

*******************************

P/S: Please like and comment! 😉