Epilogue

A/N: I am so sad to let go of this story. It was my first tellywood fanfiction ever. Thank you loads to all of you who have always supported and encouraged me!
ObsessedWithMyself Shailjabanthia
Divek_kaira
MollyPotter10
pt311288

And also many others I might have forgotten to mention. You all mean a lot to me.

So here you go.. the last chapter of 'Junoon'.

*******************************

A black car parked in front of the temple. Out stepped a man who ran around the car to open the passenger door and helped the passenger to step out carefully.

"Are you feeling queasy? Do you need something?" The man asked.

"I am fine... You are getting worked up for no reason. Calm down. Or else you'll create an early death bed for yourself and I need you right now." Gauri said to Omkara, reassuring him with a smile.

"Hey, I am not getting worked up for no reason! You are.." Omkara countered back.

"Yeah.. yeah. I know, I am pregnant. But pregnant women do travel, you know! Now come on, let's head -" Gauri said, when they were interrupted by a small wail that came from the back seat of their car.

"Oops. We forgot her again." Omkara smiled sheepishly at Gauri, who shook her and chuckled slightly.

Omkara opened the back door and pulled out his 2-year old baby girl from her car seat into his arms. She immediately forwarded her arms to Gauri, silently asking her to pick her up.

"Sorry, baby girl. Mommy can't pick you up right now. Don't you want daddy?" Omkara said to his daughter, Aasha, who pouted and put her right thumb in her mouth.

"Aasha, no thumbs in the mouth!" Gauri admonished her daughter as she tried to pull Aasha's thumb out. Aasha whined loudly and hid her face in Omkara's neck.

"Gauri, let her be. She is cranky as it is. Let's not irritate her further. Come on let's go to the temple." Omkara said to Gauri, placing his hand around his wife.

"Yes, I guess you are right. Let's go then. And then we will eat something, because I am really hungry!" Gauri said, as the walked up the stairs.

"You are always hungry.." Omkara muttered under his breath as he held on to Gauri, keeping her balanced.

"I heard what you said!" Gauri shot back as they entered the temple.

"Sorry.. I was just kidding." Omkara said to her sheepishly.

Gauri rolled her eyes and walked ahead and stood in front of the idol of her Shivji, hands folded and eyes closed. Omkara held Aasha's hands in his and told her to make a wish to the god. They finished praying when Aasha shouted, "Du!", pointing towards the priest who held a plate full of Laddus (sweets) for giving as Prasad (religious offering). The priest looked up and smiled brightly as he started heading towards them.
He came and put Tilak on the three of them and then the prasad which made Aasha squeal with joy, making the three elders laugh at her antics.

"You have a very beautiful daughter. Have you come to Bareilly for a tour?" The priest asked them as they watched Aasha putting the entire sweet in her mouth.

"Um.. we are actually here for a visit. I... I used to live here.." Gauri said as she cleaned Aasha's sticky hands and face with a handkerchief.

"Sorry.. but I don't recognize you.." The priest said as he took in the pregnant woman along with her husband and child, wondering about her identity.

"Um, My name was Gauri Kumari Sharma, but it's now Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi. It's alright. It couldn't be your fault..." Gauri said to the preist reassuringly.

"Oh no... I have heard about you! Some sort of scandal it was.. I am sorry.. It's just that the people gossip..." The priest flushed pink as he realized what he said.

"It's alright. I know people like to gossip. We have just come here for a visit... and we are planning to open a hospital here that will allow free treatment for everyone. It's already under construction and will be ready by next year." Gauri said to the priest, who gave her a look of admiration.

It's impressive. She is doing so much for those people who had banished her from the village and decided for death to be her punishment... for a crime she hadn't even done.

"It's really quite impressive what you are doing for the people. Many people, if they were to be in your shoes might not even consider about it. May God bless you and your family, my child. May God Bless you." The priest said as he smiled at her and her family.

"Thank you. That is all we require.. The blessings and wishes are all we need." Gauri said back as she gave the priest a tearful smile. " Okay, I think we will leave now. It was nice to meet you." Gauri said as they bid farewell from the priest and started heading down the stairs to their car.

"The priest was right, you know. You really are one-of-a-kind. And I am proud to be your husband." Omkara said as he closed the back door after strapping Aasha in her car seat and took Gauri in his arms.

"Why, thank you, Mr. Oberoi." Gauri said as she smiled at Omkara. They looked down as they felt their unborn child give a kick.

"Come on. Let's go and feed our little nudger! Didn't you just say previously that you were hungry?" Omkara said as he ran his hand on Gauri's ever -growing baby bump.

Gauri nodded excitedly, making Omkara laugh aloud and kiss on her forehead.

"You know... I never in my imagination thought that I would be saying this... atleast my four years past self.. That I am really glad that I met you here in Bareilly... And also that I am a very lucky man... As I have got everything that I have ever wanted in my life. You. And our children. Plus, our crazy Oberoi family." Omkara said as rested his forhead on Gauri's temple.

Gauri smiled as tears ran silently down her cheeks. "I am also the luckiest woman as I have got you, our children and our family, Omkara. Thank you for coming to Bareilly. Thank you."

"We were fated to meet each other. One way or the other." Omkara said.

"Yes. But it was our junoon (passion) that made us fall hard in love with each other.." Gauri said as she raised on her tip-toes (which was a really tough feat now in her condition) and locked her lips with his.

The End.

*******************************

PS: A final wrap. This is the end guys. Thank you everyone... everyone who read this story, voted, commented and added it to their reading list. Thank you so much for supporting me. Love you all.

And I have just uploaded another Rikara story - Friends With Benefits and a couple of One-Shots - Omkara Ki Dulhania and Khwaab..

Please. Please do check out another Fanfic story that I have just uploaded - Saanwli Si Raat. Do check it out if you liked this story and please share it with your friends! It is based on the Pakistani Blockbuster drama Yakeen Ka Safar. Do watch the drama as well. It is one of the BEST BEST BEST drama in the world. Trust me, once you watch it will be tough for you to forget. The story... the actors - Oh, yeah. You sure gonna crush hard on the male lead actor. Telling you from my personal experience. 😁 I hope you won't be disappointed.  Please. Please give it a read and vote and comment on it if you like it as well.

Love! ♡

**** The End ****