Chapter 1

Third person POV

It was a chilled morning in Auradon when King Benjamin awoke with an idea. You see, his mother and father got married twenty years ago. His father elected himself King of Auradon and banished all the villains to the Isle of the Lost. Before Ben became king, he made a proclamation to let four villain kids live in Auradon and also fell in love with one. Carlos de Vil, son of Cruella de Vil, Jayden, son of Jafar, Evelyn, daughter of the Evil Queen and Maleficent Jr, daughter of Maleficent, were the first four to come. Ben called for his younger twin sisters, Eve and Asia, for advice in who to bring next. They decided against Uma, Harry and Gil. After searching for an hour, the three siblings each had a finger on a name. Eve had her finger on Olivia, daughter of the Queen of Hearts. Asia was pointing to Daniel, son of Hades and Ben had his finger on Bree, daughter of Scar. Ben called for Fairy Godmother to ask if we could get these people. She told him to ask Mal before anything else. Mal came and agreed but also gave me some background info on the three we picked. She explained that these are her friends and that Liv and Jay were dating on the Isle but didn't officially break up before he left.

Ben's POV

The next day, the whole school was lined up, anticipating the arrival of these new villain students. Chad of course isn't into the idea of more kids from the Isle coming but I am the king and I make the rules. Doug and the marching band were playing music while the royal limousine came rolling onto campus. The three got out and I took a good look at them but Fairy Godmother interrupted my thoughts.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep! I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." She introduced with a curtsy.

"Hello! I'm King Benjamin but you can call me Ben. Welcome!" I said to them.

"Mal? Is that really you?" A girl with red hair asked with a smile.

"Yes Liv, it's me." She said and they hugged for a bit. That's the Queen of Hearts daughter. No wonder her hair is red. Hahaha I get it now.

"Hey Livy." Jay said sweetly.

"JAY!" Liv shouted and jumped into his arms. They leaned in and kissed.

"Okay okay lovebirds we get it." A boy with black hair said and rolled his eyes. That must me Daniel.

"Danny, chill. They haven't seen each other in two years." Bree said. She has brown hair. I'm surprised she's not a lion. Maybe she can transform. We finished introductions and showed them to their dorm rooms before I took Mal out. I have a reason, like always. I want her to be officially mine so I'm going to propose today. We've been dating for over two years and I really want to call her my wife so she can become my queen, which she already is to me at least. Evie helped her get ready while I have Jay and Carlos with me. They agreed on hiding in the bushes to watch this and my sisters decided to go join them. I took Mal back to the enchanted lake, where we had our first date, and I recreated it. We ate and then we went for a walk around the lake. I stopped her and I began talking.

"Mal, you are what keeps my heart beating. We've had some tough times but I really want to spend my life with you. I want to have kids with you and grow old with you. Mal will you marry me and become my queen?" I asked her on one knee. She was so shocked and I could tell she was searching for words but she just nodded her head and I smiled. I got up, put the ring on her finger and kissed her with so much passion and I heard clapping. We turned our heads to find Evie, Jay, Carlos and Jane watching us. I looked at Mal and she was blushing. The six of us walked back to campus and went to tell my parents. We got to their room.

"Mom, dad, I need to tell you something." I said to them.

"What is it dear?" My mom asked.

"Mal and I are getting married." I announced happily. Mom and dad got up and gave Mal and I hugs.

"I'm proud of you son." My dad said.

"When are you telling the kingdom?" My mom asked. I haven't thought about that but I'm hoping real soon.

"We're not sure yet." I said.

"How about tomorrow?" Mal suddenly said out of the blue.

"Are you sure Mal?" I asked her.

"I have never been so sure of anything else." Mal answered to assure me.

"I'll arrange for the announcement tonight and Mal, will you move in with me? Like move out of your room into mine?" I asked her.

"Of course Ben, I'd love to!" Mal said and jumped into my arms for a hug. I had the royal guards grab and move her stuff to my wing of the castle while I told Fairy Godmother about the announcement and she was so happy.

I awoke the next morning with my arms wrapped around my queen. I was staring at her for a good ten minutes and then went to take a shower. When I came back, she was sitting up in bed looking at me.

"Hey Mal." I said with a smirk.

"Hey Benny. Good shower?" She asked.

"Of course. Are you ready for today?" I asked her with some confidence.

"I think I am. Just let me take a shower and get ready and then I am all yours." She said and then got up to kiss me. I went and got my blue and yellow suit and grabbed the crown to place on my head. Mal came out twenty minutes later and got dressed in a purple dress that brings out her hair so nicely. We left our room and met with our friends in the office of Fairy Godmother.

"Are you ready for the kingdom to know?" Evie asked with a huge smile.

"That Mal is mine? Definitely!" I replied happily and looked at Mal.

"I am very excited to be his." Mal answered.

"Mal? When do you want the wedding?" I asked her suddenly.

"I'm not sure. Next Sunday?" She asked. Today is April 28 so that would put the wedding on May 5.

"Next Sunday works." I said.

"I put it on the calendar Ben." Fairy Godmother told us.

"Thank you. Let's go, the kingdom awaits us." I announced and we walked outside the castle. There are so many cameras around. Fairy Godmother decided to make opening credits with my parents and then it's us.

"Welcome everyone!" Fairy Godmother began. "As you have heard, King Ben has an announcement to make." She finished and my dad took over.

"I am very proud of my only son here and I can't wait for you all to hear what he has to say. Ben?" My dad said and welcomed Mal and I up on stage.

"Hello people of Auradon!" I shouted so they could hear me. "Mal and I have an announcement to make!" I shouted again, so they could hear me.

"We're getting married in seven days!" Mal shouted. Everyone started cheering and congratulating us. I'm so proud of my soon to be wife. We're almost done planning the wedding and everyone is so so excited. After we got interviewed a little bit, Mal and I went back to our room.

"I can't wait to get married Mal." I said.

"I can't wait either." She replied. "But we have to talk about something."

"What is it?" I asked her. She sighed.

"How many kids do you want?" She asked suddenly. Kids? We're not married yet! I guess she's thinking ahead, like always.

"Well I've always wanted a girl and a boy but whatever you want is fine." I told her gently while wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I've always wanted three kids." She says confidently.

"Three works for me!" I exclaimed.

"Great!" She said and cuddled into me further. We stayed like this until Evie came through the doors.

"Evie! What's up?" She asked.

"Doug wants me to move in with him!" She exclaimed happily hopefully.

"What'd you say E?" Mal asked.

"I said yes of course! It was almost like a proposal for marriage but I'm not ready for that yet." Evie confessed.

"You'll be fine Evie, Doug's a great guy." I reassured my blue haired friend.

Total Word Count: 1450