Chapter 7

^^Princess Kayla Belle Beast above

Mal's POV

So did I ever mention that Ben let more kids from the Isle come? Yeah he did. We had four more kids join us just last year and they are fitting in perfectly. There's Desmond, the son of Yzma, who is sixteen, Dexter, the son of Pete, who is seventeen, Desdemona, the daughter of Syndrome, who is fifteen, and Draco, son of Lucifer Malfoy, who is seventeen years old. Kaleb is now eighteen years old and three years closer to the crown. Kaiden is seventeen, Katie is thirteen, Kasper and Koran are seven and Kayla and Kyle are three. Carter, Carson, Emma and Isaac are also seventeen. Isabella, Luke, Lisa and Phillip are now sixteen. Caitlyn, Evan, Ian and Rose are fifteen. Everett is thirteen. Liam and Olivia are twelve, Emily is eight and Elliot and Alex are four years old. I was chilling with Kayla and Kylie when Evie and Liv came bursting through my door.

"Hey people have you ever thought of knocking or ringing the doorbell?" I asked them, clearly annoyed.

"Sorry M but it's urgent!" Evie said and I jumped up quickly.

"What happened?!" I asked them.

"It's Ben. There's been an accident." Liv said for Evie, who opened her mouth. My heart instantly stopped beating. No this can't be happening, not the love of my life, he can't leave me.

"Where is he?!" I asked as I put on my shoes in a rush and called Kaleb, Kaiden, Katie, Kasper and Koran from school at the same time.

"Auradon main hospital. Room 342 on the third floor." Evie said.

"M you can't take young kids." Liv reminded me. Arghh.

"Okay fine. I'm taking Kaleb, Kaiden and Katie, they're old enough. You guys watch Kayla and Kylie and go pick up Kasper and Koran while your at it. You'll want to call Jane, Lonnie and Bree to help you with them all because Evie's coming with me let's go." I said in a very rushed tone or voice. Liv nodded and I rushed Evie out the door and to my motorcycle and drove us to the main hospital. We walked in and to the reception.

"How may I help you?" She asked.

"King Ben, room 342." I said.

"Okay Evie should know the way." The receptionist said politely.

"Thanks." I said and we rushed to floor three, room 342 and met the doctor.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well we found Ben's car in a ditch and he was stuck in it. The glass from the windows cut into his arm, giving him internal bleeding, and he fractured his wrist pretty badly. He'll be in a cast for weeks to months. Also, he hit his head on the steering wheel, giving him a slight concussion but he didn't loose his memory, which is very lucky. He's lying in his room right now if you'd like to see him, but he's in a coma." The doctor said and I nodded and entered his room. Looking at him like this made my heart shatter into a billion pieces. He was hooked up to so many machines, his head was bandaged, his wrist wrapped and his eyes closed shut. I started crying as I sat down in the chair by his hospital bed. The doctor said there's a chance that he could wake up tomorrow or he could wake up in weeks, months or never but it's up to him. Evie was rubbing my shoulders in a sisterly way while I was crying and looking at Ben the whole time. Kaleb, Kaiden and Katie are in the room with me, also crying. Kaleb is sitting on the other side of Ben sitting in a chair and the other two are standing and crying. We stayed the whole night while Liv, Lonnie, Jane and Bree watch the other four and Evie stayed with us. I didn't leave at all and I refused to eat until he was better. Kaleb was the same way but I made Kaiden and Katie eat.

It's now been three weeks and he still hasn't woken up. I'm really starting to worry. The kingdom misses their actual king since Jay is the substitute king.