Chapter 5

^^(Prince Kaleb above but just picture him with green eyes instead of brown)

Mal's POV

Kaleb is now five years old. The time flies by way too fast. In sixteen years, he will be crowned king. Ben changed the 'become king at sixteen' rule because they have to finish school first before taking the crown. I was sitting in the living room holding our youngest and only girl, Princess Katie Michelle Bertha Beast, who is only five months old. Ben was working on king duties and Kaleb was playing with his little brother, Prince Kaiden Benjamin James Beast, who is four years old. Kaleb and Kaden were playing with Carter, Carson, Caitlyn, Emma, Evan, Everett, Luke, Lisa, Isaac, Isabella, Ian, Phillip and Rose. Carter Grace Dopey, Carson Matthew Dopey and Caitlyn Evelyn Dopey are Evie and Doug's children. Carter and Carson are four year old twins and Caitlyn is one. Emma Michelle Jafar, Evan Michael Jafar and Everett Mason Jafar are Liv and Jay's children. Emma is four, Evan is one and Everett is four months old. Isaac Oscar de Vil, Isabella Olivia de Vil and Ian Oliver de Vil are Jane and Carlos' children. Isaac is four, Isabella is three and Ian is one. Luke Jackson Hades and Lisa Allison Hades are Bree and Daniel's three year old twins. Prince Phillip Casper and Rose Mallory Charming are Lonnie and Chad's children. Prince Phillip is three years old and Princess Rose is one. Evie, Liv, Jane, Lonnie and Bree are all sitting with me. Jane is holding her baby bump, she's five months pregnant, and Bree is six months pregnant. Liv is holding Everett.

"So M, are you thinking of having more kids?" Evie asked me suddenly.

"I don't know. We already have two sons and a daughter but I don't know." I replied with a shrug. It's true though, I don't know if I want more kids. I'm only twenty-four and I already gave birth three times in five years.

"What about you Evie?" Liv asked while burping Everett after he ate.

"Well I might go for one more to see if we can even it out, two girls and two boys, you know?" Evie replied.

"I think I'm stopping after this one." Bree announced to us.

"I might have one more after this but this one may be my last." Jane said.

"I might have one more." Liv said.

"Chad and I might have one more but maybe not." Lonnie said.

We talked for four more hours and then Ben came home. When he came through the door, the boys ran up to their father and tackled him into a hug.

"Hey boys! How was your day?" He asked them both. They smiled.

"It was good daddy! Aunt Evie, Liv, Bree, Jane and Lonnie came today with their kids and we played and played!" Kaleb exclaimed while bouncing up and down in Ben's face.

Ben's POV

Looking at my wife's face I could tell it was a stressful day. I put my stuff away and began to cook dinner for the family while Mal fed Katie and the boys played for a little while longer. Once the spaghetti was ready, we sat down to eat it and Katie was in her playpen.

"Dad? When am I going to sword practice again?" Kaleb asked me. "And what about horseback riding? And etiquette? And dance?" He kept asking.

"Lets see... Today is Sunday so tomorrow is Monday and you have sword practice. Tuesday you have etiquette, Wednesday you have dance, Thursday you have horseback riding and Friday you have a royal class." I explained to him and he nodded.

"What classes do I have daddy?" Kaiden asked me next. I sighed.

"Kaiden, you start these classes in a month but in a different class than your older brother since he goes with the older kids." I explained to Kaiden.

"Oh but I get to take these classes too?" He asked me with curiosity. Ugh kids.

Kaleb's POV

I got up the next day wearing my blue and gold flannels and a blue soccer jersey. I changed into a blue flannel shirt with blue jeans and a black suit over the shirt with blue and gold Adidas high tops. I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen to see my dad cooking breakfast and my mom feeding Katie. Kaiden came down a couple minutes later.

"Morning Kaleb! Are you ready for sword practice?" Dad asked me.

"Definitely!!!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Then eat so I can take you." Dad said while placing a plate of waffles in front of me. I ate very quickly and then went to my room to get my gear.

"Are you ready Kaleb?" Dad asked me and I nodded yes. I went and gave mom, Kaide and Katie a hug before leaving to practice with my dad.

Mal's POV

After Kaleb and Ben left it was just me, Kaiden and Katie for the day. Kaleb's sword practice is all day, with a lunch break in between and Ben has King duties all day and is going to bring Kaleb home later. I invited Evie and Lonnie over with their kids today. Yesterday was enough kids in the living room I can't handle them all today. Evie and Lonnie came twenty minutes later with Carter, Caitlyn, Phillip and Rose since they aren't old enough for anything.

"Hey M!" Evie exclaimed as she entered the living room with Caitlyn on her hip and Carter walking next to her.

"Hey E!" I said with Katie in my arms and Kaiden was standing behind me.

"Mal! Hi!" Lonnie said while hold Phillip's hand and holding Rose.

"Hey guys come on in!" I said and they walked in and each took a couch.

"Phillip will you play with me?" Kaiden asked him shyly and Phil nodded. They both ran off somewhere in the house.

"Hey Carter do you want to watch some TV or something?" I asked her. She looked at her mom, who nodded, before turning back to me.

"Yes please Auntie Mal." She said so politely I almost laughed. I love Carter so much, she's super polite. I gave Katie to Evie and I took Carter's hand and walked her to the kids playroom that has a TV in it.

"What would you like to watch?" I asked her.

"Sofia the First please!" She exclaimed and I turned it on Netflix for that show.

"Thank you Auntie Mal!" Carter said.

"Anytime Carter!" I told her and walked back to the living room. I looked at my friends. Katie was asleep in Evie's arms, Rose was sitting on her mom's lap while rubbing her eyes and Caitlyn was playing with her mom's shoe laces and laughing.

"Hey Caitlyn, Rose do you wanna go join Carter? She's watching Sofia the First." I said and they bounced up and ran to join Carter.

"Thanks M that helps a lot." Evie and Lonnie said at the same time and I laughed at them.

"No problem guys. Here lemme take Katie and put her in the playpen so she can sleep while we talk." I told them and took a sleeping Katie from Evie and gently laid her in her playpen.

Total Word Count: 1210